UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Big Freeze

Jazz

Bright and sunnt here.

Yantan, I use Riaflex for my two. I got a free sample from Youmove but Murphy started slowing up when on it so went back to Riaflex.

Green Lipped Muscle is also very effective for some dogs. I tis trial and error. What works for one dog doesn't for another.

I am enjoying Crufts on the Youtube live streaming.

• Like 1

Just catching up.

Jazz, that is a nuisance. Hope it mends now.

blackmagic, I checked the Scilly boatmen's site, and it looks as if the daily boats between islands are only running in holiday season now. I do want to go back there. Last visit was in 76 when I camped on St Agnes and loved every minute. I went on trips to St Martins, Bryher and Samson, and a round trip to some of the uninhabited isles. On the way back from St Martins I missed the connecting boat at St Marys and hitched a lift back to St Agnes. The camping on Agnes was very basic indeed but I hear it is much better now.

I want to go back to the Beady Pool and see if I can find any more beads.

Hope your arm heals soon Jazz.

Just dropped the dogs off at the dog walker's as he does home boarding too and we're off to that there Glasgow for our posh 'do'. Staying over in the hotel where it's being held as we wouldn't get to the last ferry home in time. They've stayed there before so I know they'll have a great time too.

It's lovely and sunny here and reached the dizzy heights of 9 degrees. Very springlike now the snow has all gone. The hills are still snow capped though. On days like this I feel like I live in the most beautiful place in the world.

Had a lovely surprise today and I really needed cheering up! My lovely family in Ireland sent me my Mickey ear shoes that I have been after since September...I love them sooooooo much! I have instructions not to kill myself in them lol

• Like 3