UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Big Freeze

Jazz

They are going to boston, san antonio, the alamo, las vegas, niagra falls, back to boston (whale watching) and then off on a caribbean cruise.

i am soooooo tired, i am taking regular breaks and just doing a little and having a sit down...thank god i have3 weeks

she was so scared awwwwww

this place is soooo quiet without her

I'm so annoyed! I rung the hospital yesterday because the appointment for my arm is 2 weeks later than it should be. the lady said there is no clinic for 2 weeks, that's the next time its open. that never happens, so just rung up. they are on, they are fully booked. so I could well have got one of them appointments yesterday. I'm ringing PALS about this. first he misses a broken arm, then I cant get in when I should. may will be 6months in plaster when it should be 8 weeks

Hello, from sunny France :wavey: Not that warm here but at least the sun is shining.

That's outrageous Jazz, hope PALS get you some answers. Sending good thoughts that Luna's op goes well. Sorry if I missed it earlier - what breed is Luna?

Sounds a busy trip for your Mum and Dad Griff. I've been to Boston and I don't think I've ever been so cold in all my life. Was in February and you really do get 4 seasons in one day. Loved it though, especially the trip out to New England. Glad you're taking the decorating slowly - is it a surprise for them?

Well Archie is truly a bitza and we have his DNA profile to prove it!

My first time driving in the USA was on the 8 lane highway leading out of Boston. Talk about a baptism of fire.

Glad you got to France OK Eve and you have the bonus of some sun. It keeps trying here but it's still cold.