UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Fireside Chat

Yantan

I've just stocked up on greetings cards from a little company I have used a few times. If you don't want to pay a fortune and don't mind pretty bog standard cards then there is free delivery on orders over £4 (I think) and 15% off with the code Jan http://www.cardsforeveryone.co.uk I think the offers may only be for today so don't delay.

There are some nive cards on there, Yantan.

We had more snow overnight. We now have about 5 inches lying but the main roads are clear. Not so much fun if you turn off the main road though.

The sun is shining brightly today.

We haven't had the heavy snow that those around us have had.

We have had rain and snow

Ooo, i send cards for everything, thankyou, birthday, valentines, good luck, Christmas and sometimes just because lol oh yeah, mothers day and fathers day and when a pet passes and people....think there is nothing nicer than getting a card

Tumble drier belt broke...helping dad fix it and had a massive row...basically he of course knows best and i am a moron, expected better than that from him...had to deal with it my whole life, not sure why i am surprised as he always does it...told me to go and he would do it on his own, went out 10mins later and it was a worse state than when i left lol...just told him to get out the way and it's sorted

• Like 2

We had some snow earlier but it turned into rain. Loads of places in Cumbria have been covered in the stuff through the week but it's completely missed us here in town.

Griff is your dad's attitude maybe due to reinforced prejudice that certain things aren't "women's work" and then getting angry when he sees you are very capable of doing it so somehow feels his masculinity is being threatened? :worried: :shrug:

anyone heard of 'superdogs'? they help you find the right dog and help train it if needed. they will help me look for one. don't know if there is a charge yet.

ive paid honeys bill. the vet who was there answered the phone. shes lovely. she will keep her eye open for one too