UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jottings

suzeanna

Hi everyone, not been around much but been reading back. Hope all poorly people are better soon and fully agree that the stubborn attitude keeps you going! I must apologise to yantan as I always assumed you and Ruby were a couple, sorry x My izzie is still going (9and a half now) but a few months back has been diagnosed with chronic joint disease, her hips are so bad the vet descibed them as set in concrete! Shes on onsior tablets and doing well at the moment but shes aged rapidly due to her joints.

Hi everyone, not been around much but been reading back. Hope all poorly people are better soon and fully agree that the stubborn attitude keeps you going! I must apologise to yantan as I always assumed you and Ruby were a couple, sorry x My izzie is still going (9and a half now) but a few months back has been diagnosed with chronic joint disease, her hips are so bad the vet descibed them as set in concrete! Shes on onsior tablets and doing well at the moment but shes aged rapidly due to her joints.

No apologies necessary collies r best. I know it's an assumption many others made. It's only human nature. I do it myself when I hear of or know about 2 women living together. As long as the wondering is without judgement it doesn't hurt. I'm very sorry to hear about Izzie's condition and I hope she continues to do well for a long time.

Griff I'm glad you are going to seek medical help tomorrow if it's no better.

Archie kicks off now if I don't let him out in the back lane. He wants to go and visit all the neighbours he's made friends with through just wandering into their backyards and houses. I would call him back before he got very far but that was before he became as deaf as he is but now he can't hear me he just carries on. It has meant we have got to know neighbours in the next street over as they share the back lane with us. I don't want him to become a nuisance though so I won't let him out there much and you should hear the back chat I get from him when I tell him no!

• Like 1

My hand is still sore Jazz and has just become one big bruise...serves me all right for being such a cabbage Lol

Hi Collies R best...does your dog have a magnetic collar? i found it really helped diesel

Lol...Archie being a gobby lad...never Lol

built my new lawnmower and christened it, could have dome without buying a new one but can't stand scruffy lawns and i was a tramp...went out in my bikini top and shorts Lol

don't know if i said but my brother is looking at buying a second home, he was going to buy in the midlands/worcester area but has now switched to hastings, looking at a place that overlooks the sea...i was mucking about saying i could go on holiday then and he turned round and said he won't be there every weekend so i was most welcome to it!!!

That sounds ok Griff, a seaside bolt hole.

Hi Collies r Best, good to see you. I would definitely recommend a magnetic collar. Good results here on several dogs and a cat.

Hedgehog baby turned up on doorstep, obviously not right, looking weaker. It is now tucked up in cat carrier ready for me to take to experienced fosterer in a couple of hours when she gets home.

• Like 1

Fosterer says he (yes it is a boy) is not too bad, not much underweight, no ticks so he will stay with her for a bit to grow bigger then can come back here. He did pick up during the afternoon here, ate and drank, then managed to squeeze out of the cat carrier and scuttled along the back of the aquaria and startled the fishies.

• Like 2