UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jottings

suzeanna

Going back to June's posts...Jazz, who the heck told you that? As Owl said, says more about their character than yours! Sadly things you are told in childhood/teens do stick, I had to live with an aunt for a couple of years whilst my mother was in hospital and still remember her telling me that if my mother died, she'd put me in an orphanage as she wasn't going to get stuck with me.

Good for you re Steve, Griff...and hope all goes well with the cardio appointment.

I agree nobody has the right to tell somebody they are worthless, that's what Steve had his whole entire life...his stepdad was a real nasty piece of work, used to get people to batter Steve almost daily (i am talking adults on a child here)...he was constantly told he was nothing, a waste of life etc..i have no clue how anyone can treat somebody else like that, i told him repeatedly that he is special..as is everyone put on this earth, we are all just special in different ways, we are all gifted and unique

Cheers Suzeanna, i am sure it will all be o.k...i know i have 2 leaky valves and an atrophied leaflet tip...anything else they find can go on the list Lol.

I don't know why Steve can't look at me Suzeanna, i don't know if he feels uncomfortable or what.....if he finds it difficult he could ask to swap shifts with somebody so he isn't on this route or ask the office to leave him on a different route

Oh now we are in July. I need to go and change the calender.

Evie and family are coming tomorrow. I am making a Thai style curry with lots of veggies for the grown-up's and Evie can decide what she wants when she's here.

Griff you never do things by half girl! I hope the appointment goes well and you they don't find anything to add to the list.

ooooo Curry yum yum!!

I have a broken heart anyway so doesn't matter what they find Lol...i am trying to think of one bit of me that is o.k....hmmmm will get back to you on that

Absolutely scorching heat in my back garden!! lovely, i really do like the heat and i look a lot better with a bit of colour...will have to post a piccie again of how long my hair is now...can't get over how quick it has grown...just wish i could do something with it and get it into a style that looks o.k

just thought i would show you all how long my hair has got now.....it was about an inch long in january!!! had my last cut march and it is getting long now...but not growing quick enough for me Lol...will be relieved when i can actually do something with it

WP_20170701_18_16_35_Pro%202_zpsrkv0wijv

driving me mad being soooooo bushy at the sides but it is just as the lengths grow down past my ears

• Like 3

ahhh, i want it all straight...how i used to have it Lol...i know it will get there, just takes time is all. Finally have it sussed...i have new shampoo...biggest bottle i have seen in my life! cost me £6 off amazon, it is pantene and it is smooth and sleek, makes my hair feel sooooo soft, then i use the john frieda frizz ease 3 days straight and finish with argan oil...bit gutted that at the moment i am needing to rely on non veggie or vegan stuff but given time i am sure i will be able to find and afford a veggie version

Just had my mum on the phone...my dad is such a scream!!!! he went walk about round the hotel in his pants and socks last night Lol...then he comes in to the room, complains he is hot and went onto the balcony that faces the seafront...complained he was hot and dropped his drawers Lol

• Like 1

that should have read dogs...i am sure my kindle is on it's way out...unless it's the screen protector

Our Andrew is flying back tonight, had 3 weeks in malaysia, indonesia, borneo and paid £600 to stay in the rainforest