UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jottings

suzeanna

I don't know if we got any sort of stormy weather through the night as I was out for the count. However I had a TV programme recording from 2am to 3am, On watching it back this morning there was a disruption so maybe we did get a bit of funder and lightening that disrupted the satellite signal.

It's very humid right now and I see from the forecast that we can expect some crap coming our way later.

Holly, dog walker, took Archie for a shady wooded walk followed by fun and frolics with his pals in Bass lake. He's been flat out since he came back. Or he was as I see one of his beady eyes peeping around the laptop sending out "gimme a sossidge from me stash in da cupboard and gimme me it NOW" message.

• Like 1

awwww that's nice Jazz

Well Dex cats thyroid is knackered...sigh, got to go and fetch more medication, i swear i have no clue how one of us isn't dead yet...the amount of stuff i need to remember for each animal Lol

I am feeling deeply ashamed...i downloaded rick astleys angels on my side Lol..i really like it, i dread if i lose my ipod....it varies from def leppard to conway twitty and everything and anything in between Lol

Right, best go chuck my dress back on ready for the trip to the vets!! then get changed again to walk the dogs then get changed back into my dress to go out...sigh

Nah Jazz, it happens regular with him, it makes him anaemic so has been on iron tabs for ages...they can't find the source of the bleed, i told him to go to a&e as they said they would do an angiogram when it was happening to find the bleed but he knows best you see so we get to suffer his foul mood

Haha at your music choices Griff. I have a pretty eclectic taste in music too. I have classical music, opera, musical theatre, Dolly Parton, Radiohead, Adele, Elvis Costello, AC/DC, The Stones, 21 Pilots, Jake Bugg, Andra Day, Frank Sinatra, Doris Day, Ella Fitzgerald, Aretha Franklin, Bessie Smith, Post modern Jukebox & Charlie Puth too mention but a few on my playlist.

I went to pick up my prescription this morning and nearly got blown away! I couldn't keep my brolly up without it being turned inside out.