UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jottings

suzeanna

It's not particularly good weather here but fortunately I don't need to be crawling through ditches!

Sorry Jazz we've always had Sky and not tried Freeview. I only have TV in my bedroom via am Amazon Firestick and the lack of channels on that is a bit annoying.

I swapped from sky to BT tv (basically posh freeview) and I really miss it. My bill is half what it was though, so I'm not going back. I have Netflix and a now TV account for anything else I might want to watch. TBH I'm never at home, so I only need to find something to watch for a couple of hours in the evening.

Up until the late 70's we could only get BBC1. We couldn't get over it when we got the extra channels - BBC2 and ITV. All that choice! LOL! I often think back too then especially when I am bemoaning the fact that we now have all these channels through Sky and Amazon Prime and I often can't find anything decent worth watching!

I'm now gonna reveal a secret - I quite often watch Peppa Pig because I love Peppa Pig. I introduced Evie to Peppa and she is a big fan too. Please don't go telling anyone as it will ruin my street cred!

• Like 1