UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Octobers Original Orations

snow

Went to the docs this week and I've got high blood pressure. I've got to get a monitor and take some readings so they can take an average. I'm determined not to take drugs for it so have had 40 mins fast walking during our walking. Feel better for it. Busy day today - need to go to Costco and B&Q at 11. Wish they opened early doors on a Sunday but I suppose the staff have to have a lie in once a week at least. Need to clean the patio doors/windows as they are covered in dirty water splatter where the dogs run in and out. Little boogers :wub:

Run free Butter xxx

Congratulations Jazz on becoming a nanna and welcome to the world little Dylan xxx

It's feeezing here but I'm lucky I have two furry blankets who are velcroed to me lol

Liam is off to St Petersburg next weekend, he is off with his friend and his parents, the nanna decided not to go so it is costing Liam just £50 which is the cost of change the name on the ticket, he is off to the Russian embassy in London to get his visa tomorrow. He is very into museums and history and is beside himself with excitement - he is a lucky young man :) :)

• Like 1

Oh dear! I just let Archie out in the garden and went out to straighten the vet bed on top of his mattress. that was when I noticed that there was the sound of an awful argument going on in the holiday house 2 doors down. A woman was wailing "it's all about you" and other stuff but she got so shrill I couldn't make out what she else she was saying. I would have found it quite entertaining except that she sounded really distressed.

That's lovely.

Griff, Jasper the cocker spaniel was found in Wootton Woods nr Stratford by a traffic cop so ended up in the pound. Definitely got picked up by a nasty person at some point, then dumped. Lost coat on rump from being in confined space and/or on concrete. Eye and ear infections, weight loss.

Edited by owl

Poor little S*d owl, there are quite a few gypsy camps round here and infact just a few weeks back several dogs were in a dog walkers van which got nicked, the van was followed and the gypsies had the dogs and fetched them back to the camp...... the police refused to enter, wasn't until several of the dogs owners blocked the entrance to the camp that the police came

Loobie, hope your lad has a smashing time and is indeed very lucky

Yantan, i hate hearing people argue

Poor Jasper. I hope his bad experiences don't have a long term effect on him.

Griff good for those dog owners. I think I'd have my 4 brothers and 5 nephews round up their pals and go in myself with them as back-up if Archie found himself in that sort of situation.

Tis a lovely morning here. Archie is going out with the DW today.

Which area do you live please? Hoping we can help to find someone for you. Cinnamon Trust are excellent and certainly worth a call. Pity you aren't near me, as I would find it fun to take little tiddlers for a walk as a change from a great lolloping lummox, bless her.

unless they have changed the rules, cinnamon only do pensioners. im in harlow Essex. it would be great if they could help though.

just spoken to the dog walker. shes not saying shes not coming back, but sounds like it

harrys hormones have kicked in! hes suddenly biting or sticking his claws in my body. another 4 weeks and he can have his nuts off!