UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Salutary Sayings

Yantan

Get looking for a new job Alex - life's too short.

I'm loving my new job. I feel absolutely knackered when I get home, but the days are flying by. Can't wait to get stuck in properly :)

Am picking my new car up tomorrow, it's bittersweet. Am going to be upset to say goodbye to Ana - she is the best car I've ever had, but I've had to put my sensible head on and get a sensible car. Not sure if my new car is a boy or a girl yet. I drove it yesterday, I was bricking it as I haven't driven a manual for over 2 years. I only called one other driver a d*ckhead on the test drive, didn't stall or crash it and managed to reverse into a parking space between 2 brand new Audis, so I think I did well :laugh: The salesman is taking dad out for a spin in the R8 tomorrow, so I think dad will have a good day :)

Alex, do you know what? you are just too damn good for that place!! they don't deserve you and you go and find something else...you can't give up on life....that's banned!! so there Lol

Loobie, my cousin has an undershot jaw...really bad, she looks like she has no chin, she decided not to have the surgery....i told her to get it done but she refused, she is a lovely girl but it does look awful so your lad is deffo doing the right thing...i guess the only thing to give him that would be really good would be soup as he can drink that through a straw if needs be too....you can make your own easy enough and cheaply too and that way you know he is getting all he needs, a big hug sent his way

Jayne, hope all goes well picking up the car today...my dad is back on the damn range rovers....again Lol i am really pleased you are enjoying your job

i took Max back to his daddy last night, had a couple of pints at Steves and then went for a couple with my dad, no ill effects today. Haircut for me today...thank goodness for that, it is getting on my nerves now

• Like 1

This is my new baby :)

F38D01FA-FD35-416A-928C-C50B74A932A0.jpg

Just emptied Ana - I have kept her pretty tidy, so there wasn't much crap to get out of her.

This is the R8 that we have all had a spin in :)

842583E3-ECB3-4149-911F-5D1F072B4E9C.jpg

Glad you are feeling ok after your beer - I had wine last night. My head is a bit fuzzy this morning :rolleyes: enjoy your haircut - mine is being done today too - it's grown loads since it was last done - can't wait to get it tidied up again :)

• Like 1

ooooo shiny shiny lol, get yourself some of that williams waterless wash stuff...it is fab for when you haven't got time to wash the car properly and it makes it super shiny too...great for when a bird craps on the car and your not at home Lol. I don't really like having my hair done....it is a faff for me, would love to have the lot shaved off Lol...Steve wants me to grow it or try a different style...i am refusing Lol

Get looking for a new job Alex - life's too short.

I'm loving my new job. I feel absolutely knackered when I get home, but the days are flying by. Can't wait to get stuck in properly :)

Am picking my new car up tomorrow, it's bittersweet. Am going to be upset to say goodbye to Ana - she is the best car I've ever had, but I've had to put my sensible head on and get a sensible car. Not sure if my new car is a boy or a girl yet. I drove it yesterday, I was bricking it as I haven't driven a manual for over 2 years. I only called one other driver a d*ckhead on the test drive, didn't stall or crash it and managed to reverse into a parking space between 2 brand new Audis, so I think I did well :laugh: The salesman is taking dad out for a spin in the R8 tomorrow, so I think dad will have a good day :)

Women :rolleyes_anim:

• Like 1

I've wanted to go to the Yorkshire Wildlife Park for a while, but my leg and OH's eye made it out of the question..made it there today, and really enjoyed it. All the animals have huge amounts of room and the keepers are really knowledgeable and ready to chat. We thought we'd better to it before we collect our new girl on Tuesday, passed the homecheck fine, and the woman I spoke to at the RSPCA yesterday was puzzled as to why I was told Candy (new name) had oedema, she said she couldn't see any mention of it.

• Like 3

Well I've collected my new car, dad had a trip out in the R8 and my hair is now short and tidy again :) Good day all round. Surprisingly I didn't cry when I said goodbye to Ana. I really thought I would, but I felt surprisingly ok. She's going to make someone else very happy :)

Good news about your new addition Suzeanna :)

How is your OH's eye now?

Glad your OH is getting better and how exciting getting a new baby :)

Loving the new car Jayne, I absolutely love cars and could drive forever, glad you are loving the new job too

Griff Liam is the fussiest bugger ever and the only veg he will eat is potatoes and hates soup. He hasn't eaten since Tuesday and is feeling rough - I keep telling him if he eats he will feel better but he is scared it will hurt. Bloody kids lol. I am really trying to play down the pain etc as I know this is nothing to what the pain will be like after the main op. Stanley hasn't left his side and is being a very good nurse although he is v heavy and keeps squashing him !!

• Like 1