UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jawing Jollily

Jazz

Don't be surprised if he plays with the box more than the tree :laugh: Whenever I get my protein delivery, Walter and Jessie stop whatever they are doing (even if they are eating) to play with the box! Last time I had a delivery, I was cooking my tea and when I turned around, Jessie was in the box. Next time I turned around, Walter was sat in the box in exactly the same position :laugh:

Took Rosie to the vet this morning, as we thought, she has heart failure. He gave her an injection of Frusemide, and Vetmedin tablets. We took her home, went shopping and were back within an hour. That injection certainly worked! A large damp patch on the hall carpet and another in the dining room. Opened the back door and she belted out and had another one! I hope she doesn't keep on like this my carpets will never be the same, and if she does it on the new carpet in the bedroom I shall not be happy. Oh she also has diuretic tablets to take, and we take her back next Saturday. He said she should feel much better by the end of the weekend. I felt much more broke..£72.30!

Edited by suzeanna

I hope Rosie's floods stop pdq & that she continues to improve.

It's dull & very wet here but oh so humid. Yak.

We are having a couple of days in London next month and seeing Kinky Boots at the theatre & McBeth at the Globe. I can't wait!

Got home at about 11 this morning, Steve wanted to pay for my new trainers yesterday...nutter, was strange spending the night away from home and very odd cuddling up to someone after all these years but very nice too

Owl...hope the cunning plan works!!

Merledogs, not a sports fan then??

Yantan, I am sure you will have a great time

Edited by griff