UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jawing Jollily

Jazz

Fingers crossed for Rosie :GroupHug:

I've been googling and it looks like the poor thing has canker, which is what the blockage is rather than food. I've taken quite a bit of it out so am going to leave him overnight and see what he's like in the morning.

Well, now I've seen it all! Jayne (Gooster) has put up a post on FB showing the wares of a spa she saw. It included vaginal spa...she said she had no idea what that was, but then she found out (no, she didn't try it!) It's ...um....different. Ask her to share a link, don't want to put it in here because Nigel would be shocked!

:laugh: Suzeanna - here is the link for anyone interested http://bluekarmaresort.com/say-goodbye-to-intimate-itchiness-at-ratus-vaginal-spa/I can't believe people actually have this done :laugh:

Hope the bird is ok Alex :flowers:

Glad it's going well with Steve Griff :)

Hope Rosie is ok :flowers:

This morning I have released a baby sea turtle into the sea. He was 3 months old and I got to name him :) I called him Squirt (after the turtle baby in Finding Nemo). He was very cute. I put him on the sand, but he didn't move, so the lady told me to pick him up and put him closer. Then a wave came and got him all wet. Then he realised where he was and went scooting off to the sea :wub: I hope he makes it.

• Like 2

Only something like one in a thousand make it to grow to be adults, hope your one is it!

My husband read that Jayne, he couldn't stop laughing. I won't repeat some of the remarks he made, they were rather blunt! Can't believe Indonesian women really have this done? He suggested opening a spa in our local town..he said can you imagine people's faces when they read the promotion leaflets?

If your baby dove has canker can it be cured Alex, or are you just delaying the inevitable?

Suzeanna...forgot, errrmmm nope not a cancer me, i am a scorpio......i have a sting in my tail Lol

my divvy fella decided to eat toffees and has successfully removed his crown, i haven't ate toffees since i paid for my crowns about 16 years ago...not going through that expense again Lol, got to fetch one of those kit things that you glue it back in with and then stand at the bus stop like a saddo waiting for him to turn up Lol

My daughter has several crowned teeth, one in particular keeps coming loose and is put back on by a dentist here. It costs a fortune and doesn't seem to last that long. Last year it came off whilst she was in Greece, rather nervously she went to a dentist (well, I think he's the only one!) in Skiathos, she said he was charming, didn't charge her much at all and it hasn't come loose since. Make sure he gets the glue stuff in right place, don't want him sticking all his teeth together!

Must say it gives me great satisfaction to see that phrase "my fella", even if you are calling him divvy!

I was walking Rosie at snail's pace this morning and had stopped to chat to a lady I know by sight who was doing some gardening at the front of her house. A white pickup stopped and he called over the road, strong Irish accent and certainly the gift of the gab, to ask did she see the leaflet he put through her door (actually, he hadn't) and he could do gardening for her. She told him she has a gardener, thank you...and an Irish mother so don't try it on. I was a bit more concerned though when he started asking me about my dog.....told him she's spayed, she's old and she's not well. He gave us a cheery wave and drove on but for once in my life I was glad we no longer have Dylan, he used to be terrified of vehicles like that and he caught the eye more than once of men who made me twitchy.