UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jawing Jollily

Jazz

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't July meant to be sort of sunny? warm? Not coming with a weather forecast that says rain, possibly hail and thunder? My darling daughter texts me to say how very hot she is...my well of sympathy is running dry!

• Like 1

We have had warm but showery weather this week. But the showers are sudden and very heavy.

Good growing weather so the grass is shooting up and the trees and bushes are flourishing.

Lack of sun is slowing the flowers blooming but I do have some strawberries ripening.

My son is working in Romania in temperatures in the 30's. He is coming for a month in August for some respite from the heat!

Weekly shopping done and put away, tea drunk and now relaxing before teatime.

I should be cleaning the kitchen floor but it will still be there tomorrow.

Helloooooo from Bali!!! I'm tired, I smell and my cases are taking forever to appear :laugh:

Have a good holiday.

Have a good time Jayne!

Found out that if I get the form from my doc I can go to a small hospital near my OH's work to get my blood test done, it's just walk in Monday and Tuesday mornings so will do that. I don't want to be wondering for two weeks.

Alex didn't you have any garden jobs that could be done in the rain?

Hahaha...Jayne, well at least you have arrived safely! Hope the cases appear soon

Suzeanna, yep...get the form and go get the test done

Black magic...I like your thinking lol...yep the floor will be there tomorrow

Hahaha...Jayne, well at least you have arrived safely! Hope the cases appear soon

Suzeanna, yep...get the form and go get the test done

Black magic...I like your thinking lol...yep the floor will be there tomorrow

And since it now raining the dogs will just make it mucky again so I might as well as wait and clean it all off tomorrow.

• Like 1

Thanks guys- they appeared eventually. I was convinced that it was just one guy walking from the terminal to the plane and walking back with one suitcase at a time :laugh: My first stop is beautiful - it's a little bungalow made out of bamboo. Just waiting for breakfast now :)

Moaning :tired:

Alex didn't you have any garden jobs that could be done in the rain?

If it were light rain I might have done bits, but most of the time it's been quite heavy :(

I'm still on a high from the Wales result last night, what a team, what fans and what a game!

wales-1627.gifwales-1627.gifwales-1627.gifwales-1627.gifwales-1627.gif