UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jawing Jollily

Jazz

Why are there so many bloody rules in the dating world?! :unsure: I messaged Zach with the help of the guys from work this morning and got a lukewarm response - he said it was good to meet and we'll sort something out soon :unsure: The guys at work have taken control of my phone and my messages :laugh: They are making me play it cool. I am far too impatient for games, I'd rather know than faff about batting cool messages back and forth :rolleyes:

I know. Don't want to seem desperate. But according to Holly (his stepsister) he is quite shy (not that he seemed shy on Thursday night, but that might have been the booze :laugh: ). Holly has buggered off to Italy on her honeymoon now - just when I need her help :laugh: :rolleyes: Need to keep myself busy now so I don't think about it. The guys at work replied with 'sounds good' to his last message. They didn't even put any emojis or a kiss at the end (he put a kiss on his message). Think I'm gonna put my phone in the loft or something so I can't keep checking it :laugh:

hello all

Jayne.... he will be in touch

mums friend had an op on friday, she is in hospital so i went to visit last night, when i got there i got of the bus and the driver came after me and asked had i heard about Steve...i said no, apparently he took another funny turn whilst driving, his blood ressure went sky high and he has been given 2 weeks off work, i called to check he was o.k but no answer but when i came out of the hospital i got a text asking if i had called so i rung him back...managed a civil conversation and he has to go for a lot of tests but he also asked for help regarding his anxiety and stress which is what has been causing a problem with us, they did a psychological evaluation on him and are sending him to speak to somebody...i am pleased for him as he really has had a lot going on in his life and needs to talk to someone to get it sorted...just like me with my problems

Griff...if you can manage it...put romantic feelings on the back burner and try to be friends with Steve, and talk to each other, support each others fears, worries and memories. At worst you'll help each other, at best you know the old saying..friends can be the best lovers in the end.

Jayne if it's meant to happen it will. Hang on in there!

Agree with everything Suzeanna said.

Had one day of rest then out yesterday evening after a daxie pup near Stamford. Tracked her into thick cover and left her search party barbecuing. She strolled out this morning after they had gone, following the trail to their cars. Then walked straight on to a busy road and luckily was spotted and picked up at once by a kind person who took her home and went on social media.

I agree with what Suzeanna said Griff - sounds like he needs a friend at the moment :flowers:

Still no message from Zach - he might just be busy this weekend. He did say that he wanted to see me again. I've been a good girl and not messaged him though. If he hasn't messaged me by Saturday, am gonna get Holly on the case :laugh: Been keeping myself busy - went out for a really nice ride on Blue last night. He was a really good boy :wub:

Hello Monday again!!

Glad you could be there for him Griff

Text dammit Zach stop keeping the girl waiting!!

It's still too early for a Monday Jazz!!

Glad doglet came out Owl, your tracking still fascinates me (any news on a book?!) xx

I'm hoping he's waiting to check his work diary today :wink: Maybe he's having similar conversations to his work colleagues as I am to mine :laugh: :unsure:

In other news, I am in the process of arranging an interview for a private eye hospital job :) The person who I was dealing with there disappeared off the radar for a while, but she's back again now. Hopefully the same will happen with Zach :)

Fingers crossed for the interview! Fed up with aches at the moment, my left leg seems to have come out in sympathy with the right one and now my shoulders and arms hurt. Not sure if it's a side effect of the increase of bp meds or my fibromyalgia flaring up but whatever it is I don't appreciate it.

murtle, I really need to get a book together. My tracking partner keeps prodding me to do it. All my notes are all over the place and I have lost track of where I had been and what I had done. Keep starting stuff and then have to go and track yet another one. Out this evening again after an elderly spaniel.

Suzeanna, a bad leg puts strain on the other leg and unbalances everything. Hope things improve soon.

• Like 1

They do open Sunday - I've been there a few times on a Sunday. It's in the old PC world building (the funny looking grey one on the corner of a junction between the A635 Ashton old road before it becomes the Manc Way). You can haggle the prices in there as well :wink:

Oh I know where that is Jayne I used to go past all the time, haggling good I love a good haggle :)

Need to figure out transporting said cooker home though as I only have a small 2 seater sports car, I thought I would plan my mid-life crisis instead of it surprising me out of the blue hahahaa