UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jawing Jollily

Jazz

They say when you know you're dying, you shouldn't look back with regret for the things you wish you had done. For better or worse Griff, you gave it a go with him. You can get over him if you decide you will, shut him up in a little compartment of your mind and only let him out on rare occasions. If I had my life again I'd do a lot differently..but you can't change the past.

I had a shallow cool bath earlier..good job OH was around as I found I couldn't get out! You don't realise how much you push with your legs until you can't. He had to get in with me, and haul me out with his hands under my arms.

I can't shut him away Suzeanna....I see him virtually every day more often than not 2or3 times a day, I hope we will stay friends but I think that would take me a bit of time....if he got his act together it would be fine but that is never going to happen, I got help for my demons last week...I put my past behind me and it won't dictate my future

Oh gosh, I am so very sorry you are struggling so much, thank goodness you didn't have to wait for your OH to get home

Jazz, the food should be o.k in the box......I would imagine you would be able to get a 2kg container if needs be

I got stuck in the bath in 1996, not got in one again. hubby had to get in and haul me out. not good lol

I went to the club. wanted to talk to the boss about something and ended up blubbing on his shoulder. thing was it was in the doorway (hes a big bloke lol) so a few heard. I was hugged all evening, invited to another club, and someone is going to come and visit me

aww thank you xxx

it just hits me sometimes that im not going to get old, and im sat in day after day, friends deserted me when I couldn't run round for them. the only time I go out is to 1 friends and the club. ive got more friends on this group. and I tell you more

Massive hugs to those that need them.

You are all ao much stronger and more amazing than you will ever give yourself credit for. And so much bloody get up and go, no matter what life throws at you. You inspire me to be a better person and for that I am very grateful.

Owl is right, the negative stuff is remembered far more than the positive stuff. I set you the challenge of remembering the good stuff and what you have done. Even the small things that you think no one noticed!!

xxx

• Like 2

Nicely said Mary :flowers:

Our lovely dog walker took Archie and the gang down to the lake for fun and frolics and our lil man did lots of swimming. She also brought Eddie down to the gate to meet me. OMG! He was a grey version of my George only on stilts! He's a Standard Poodle crossed with a German Shepherd! What a gorgeous boy.

• Like 1

Wow, he's certainly a big one! When I was about five, my godmother had a dog called Wolf, he was wolfhound crossed with GSD and huge. I apparently used to ride to school on his back. They kept his collar, and when I was in my teens I wore it as a belt.

I'm doing my exercises and icing my leg like a good girl, it's marginally better when standing and walking, but I still can't sit down with comfort...typing this standing up!

• Like 2