UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jawing Jollily

Jazz

Just got home to find my dishwasher has died mid cycle :( It won't switch on :(

I think they can be reset by switching them off at the plug, switching on again at the same time as holding the on button on your dishwasher, the control unit might think its gone into a testing or rest cycle.

You may have to do this several times as its a timing issue between the electricity coming on and the unit recognising it.

• Like 1

Suzeanna I am not laughing. I know how bloody bothersome my ankle/calf and bum was after I had that fall in NYC last November. There's a bit of my calf that is still numb and my ankle aches something fierce from time to time. The doctor told me that with the injury I sustained I should expect it to be months before I am fully recovered. Well we are now many months further on and the last time I was there she said that this was maybe as good as I was going to get. I injured tendons and nerves. Mind you this doesn't stop me doing stuff and I walk Archie OK and get around pretty good so you know, I hope you will find it becomes less bothersome over time but hopefully you will be a 100% better.

Jazz I hope that medication works for little Merlin.

Thanks Yantan..these things always happen at the worst time, don't they?

Very sweet of you Griff...I could physically get there..Philip would have to drive all the way rather than us sharing the driving...but I can't sit down for long. He did suggest getting a roof rack and tying me on but I don't think the cops would like that!

Thanks. I'll try that tonight Nigel. I changed the fuse to see if that was the problem, but no joy.

Still no message from Zac :( Sod's law says that when I wasn't interested in a guy, they sent me loads of messages. The one guy I've met with and actually hit it off with, isn't messaging me back :rolleyes: It takes a certain someone to make me consider leaving the shelf of singledom. Thought we had got on really well and was actually happy to give him a second date :rolleyes:

Well I've just been to the gym to take my mind of him. Managed a new deadlift personal best of 87.5kg (I weigh 57kg ish). So I'm really pleased with that - previous attempts at 87.5kg were a total failure. Couldn't even move it off the ground. Today I smashed it :biggrin: Got a bit to go to equal the WR though (some bloke did 500kg last week :laugh: )

• Like 2

Thinking of getting another tattoo. Not sure where to have it though. It's a little cartoon cat outline. It's really cute. I need it to be easy to hide, don't want it really obvious. I already have a little dog paw at the base of my back. I thought about my shoulder, but then it'll be seen when I wear a strapless dress. Does anyone have any ideas? :)

749B21D5-A422-4F8A-99C9-E04895F77095.png

What about your hip Jayne.....wouldn't go near abdomen as although you are toned now, if you want children it could be ruined if you get pregnant....my mates dolphin ended up as a killer whale lol. Ankle or inside of ankle....not highly noticeable, foot?? I am dreadful, I have both ankles, front of ankle, hip, butt, back, both tops of arms, inside of wrist and ribs, I am just about to add my other ribs and another top of arms too...that will take me to 13

I have a heart on my hip....that was my first 18 years ago, still remember going to see Tez to get it, had on a lovely new pair of knickers and he spilt ink all over them lol. Only time I struggled was getting my butt done lol he kept saying stop tensing.....I just turned and glared and said, how about I stick a needle in your ass and see how you feel about it lol

• Like 1