UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jawing Jollily

Jazz

Evening all

Murtle, thanks....I have asked him not to contact me again.....I can't be doing with being treated badly

Jayne, hope the exam went well and great about the bonus

Yantan, sounds like a nice walk

Suzeanna, hope the leg heals quickly

Owl, pleased you had a nice time bird watching

Exam went really well - weirdly, I quite enjoyed it :unsure: :laugh: It was a practical station exam - there were 5 stations, one with a role play with a patient, one where you had to look in model eyes and 3 case study stations. I've not done any exams for 9 years, so I was a bit nervous, but they were pretty straightforward and easy really!

• Like 1

Moaning :tired:

Closed out a couple of projects recently and got rewarded with a pay rise, which is nice. It had to be signed off by our chief executive as well, good to be appreciated.

Unfortunately the rest of the day went to hell in a handbasket but hey ho, what can you do?

Roasting here - couldn't sleep properly.

• Like 1

We are having some terrific thunderstorms here. I want to get Archie out but can't go whilst it's fundering as he hates it.

It was unbearably hot last night. I slept with the fan running all night.

edited for missing word :rolleyes:

Edited by Yantan

Well done Jayne and Alex!

I couldn't sleep either Yantan, too hot plus my leg was hurting. My calf keeps seizing up very painfully now, rang the physio and she said that's not to do with the hamstring..could be nerve damage coming from my back. Oh goody, something else!

Well done Jayne :flowers:

Well that leg wouldn't have helped last night Suzeanna. Are you able to nap through the day to catch up on your sleep? I can't as I only wake up feeling worse than ever.

Got a soaking when I took Archie out. It started fundering which he was OK with at first but it rumbled on for so long that he was getting stressy. I had to cut the walk short and bring him home.

good afternoon all

thankyou for letting me talk about my personal problems...it is appreciated, he has messaged me this morning saying he won't bother me and that i did nothing wrong it is him...he has always been in longterm relationships and doesn't know why he behaves the way he does? i am absolutely devestated, the last time i looked at anyone the way i looked at him or the way i felt about him i was 21 and i fell in love at first sight with my soul mate, i think i am more hurt because he knew how sick i am yet he still went ahead and did what he did, i am a horrible person at times and i guess this is my karma. If i am not about for a bit i am o.k, just trying to get myself back together again

Griff, you are not a horrible person at all. He clearly has issues. Things will get easier for you though - I promise :GroupHug: :flowers:

My car passed her MOT :biggrin:

My house has really thick walls, so it stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter - I'm still sleeping under my duvet :laugh:

Jayne...I have done some terrible things in my life....not for years now but even so I did them, stupid thing is I don't think I will ever not love him....going to kill me the first time I see him

Yay for your car, lucky you realised the not was up

Suzeanna, you are having a rough time of things aren't you...hope you feel better soon

I managed a few hours sleep last night but do have a fan on all night

You will move on Griff - I thought that a couple of years ago about a guy. I still come across him occasionally, but I don't feel anything at all for him now.

Been to have my hair cut this afternoon and am now waiting for my car to be washed. Am the designated driver at a wedding tomorrow evening, so I figured I should get my car washed (since I am ferrying the boss to the wedding :laugh: ) Am sat in Altrincham now, glad I decided to stay down here as a lady was threatening to throw herself off a motorway bridge on my route home. So the motorway has been closed for over 2 hours. Hopefully it will have cleared by the time I have finished my weightlifting!

Griff, I am always beating myself up over the times I have screwed up in my life. I staggered through a lot of it like a self-obsessed disaster area. But the past is gone and we can do nothing about it except maybe learn from it. We tend to dwell on the things we have done which we would not do now, and forget anything positive we may have done around that time. Recently I have been clearing boxes of old paperwork, and turned up several thankyou cards. I can't even remember what they were for! Probably pet-related favours which I did and forgot about but which must have meant a lot to the people concerned. Quite cheered me up. My point is that we remember the stuff we regret, and tend to forget the stuff we got right. And if people criticise us we wonder if they have a point, but if they praise us it can be harder to accept. The friend who told you that you are beautiful inside and out ... maybe you should believe her :)

• Like 2

Thankyou owl....that has set me off crying, I have no regrets in life, I have done what I have done and I own it.

Jayne, hope the traffic has cleared by the time you head back home and hope the lad gets the help she needs