UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jawing Jollily

Jazz

Finally spoke to him....had a right go at him and he was just out with the dogs, he text me and said he was confused...he thought he was ready for a relationship but didn't know, he said he was a bad person and needed time to think, I text him back and told him exactly how I felt...I live my life in fast forward, no point lying about my feelings, he is like me....I told him I couldn't force him into anything and if he felt I wasn't right for him there was nothing I could do.

Ouch Suzeanna. Good luck for the appointment and let's hope Google is wrong!

Well after stop start on the house painting front I'm being forced to ask scaffolding company to come in and see if they can erect a platform in our very narrow entry way. This is mainly because our chap, Vince, can't climb up past the single story part of the extension to paint the upper part of the house safely. He is in need of a hip replacement which is affecting his mobility so asked another tradesman to come and do it but this second guy has repeatedly let us down :(

Vince called this morning and said he was fed up with this second chap and wasn't inclined to give him another chance. He said he was more than willing to have a go at it if we could get some scaffolding up on which to rest his ladders. The scaffolding company boss is popping in later to see if it's doable in the very narrow space. I've just been round too next door (the problem neighbour!) to see if necessary the scaffolders could anchor the scaffolding over the wall in her back yard thus giving us a couple of extra feet. She was in the shower so I'll have to go back. I can't see how she can refuse given all the crap we put up with her scaffolding in OUR garden! But we shall see.

Yantan...i am pretty certain she can't refuse to allow you access...i think there is something legal that states basically that you have to allow access to neighbours to allow them to maintain their property...well words to that effect Lol

Suzeanna, i do hope the Dr can sort you out, i hope you feel much better soon

lovely and sunny here, absolutely adore the heat me!!!

Oh no Griff she can't refuse as we have a party wall agreement which we got when we extended the house. I just didn't want her being sullen and awkward about it. In any case I caught her about an hour ago and she hasn't been :) In fact she was very friendly and showed me her revamped little courtyard. If you remember we had a stonking great argument a few weeks ago over what had gone on in our garden and it did clear the air. Having said that she is as changeable as the wind and you never know which way she's going to be.

The scaffolding will go up maybe at the end of this week but more likely into next week as the company is so busy. I did get a shock at the price - £500! However they are going to scaffolding all the way up to make it safer and easier for Vince which will mean he can get to all the awkward bits and do a proper thorough job. I told him I would have to start charging for the many cups of coffee I make him now we have scaffolding to pay for!

Glad your neighbour was ok about the scaffolding Marion :)

Hope the doctor appointment goes ok Suzeanna :GroupHug:

Had a nice morning today, Blue should have had the farrier, so I dragged him in from the field, waited a while and the farrier didn't appear. Turns out he had him booked in for the wrong day! So I rode Blue instead - he was a really good boy :wub: Then I went to the gym. My PT destroyed me today, did all the stuff that I hate :rolleyes: :laugh:

• Like 1

Doc thinks probably hamstring strain, after measuring both my legs, taking the pulse in my foot and saying it's not DVT..but he did say keep an eye on it and if it goes hot and hard get to the hospital. He did ask if I'd had cancer at all, told him about my breast cancer and he umm'd a bit. Hope really of the 3 it's the hamstring! He's given my some ibuprofen gel to rub on it.

Morning :tired:

Been awake since 5.30 - first day back in work today. As well as it being my long commute day, I've got an exam after work in Bolton :rolleyes: Not done any preparation for it - it's stuff that I work on every day. So hopefully I'll be fine. However I haven't done anything to do with eyes for 3 and a half weeks. Hoping for a nice easy day today! I think my body clock is still all over the place at the moment, I was falling asleep on the sofa at 8.30 last night, but my Ocado man was due between 9.30 and 10.30. Thankfully he arrived at 9.30 on the dot, so I could put my stuff away and then go to bed :)

Hope you have an easy day, gooster. I am off to East Yorks on a transport run this afternoon, then meeting friend for a couple of hours. My car had major service yesterday plus aircon regassing and is lovely and cool for driving now.

I'm glad you aircon is in full working order for you transport relay Owl. I think you will be very glad of it today.

My first transport run was on day just like today, boiling hot, and then I got stuck in non moving traffic jam due to an accident. I was so pleased my car had air con. I could see the services where I was due to meet the other transporter, the late and much missed Lesley, Red Rotties, for the hand over. I just couldn't get too it. I sat there for over 2 hours. Of course Lesley was therefore stuck in the services with 2 dogs and a little pup in the heat and was just about to give up and take them home with her when I drove up beside her.

I took Archie down to the park early to avoid the worst of the heat but it was still bloomin' hot. Still he was able to get in the river for a dook so we played Pooh sticks, with him retrieving them, for a good while. I could have done with throwing myself in!

I've set him up in the garden, which is nice and shady, with his outdoor bed, a big dish of iced water and a tangly twist. He's happy.

Oops forgot to wish you well for today Jayne :flowers:

Edited by Yantan

Griff, that's definitely not on. I came on to say, I take it back relationships can be bloody annoying too. Send him my way, Ben Is annoying me at the moment and it is too hot to run so I have a lot of frustration to vent!

Home time tomorrow, whilst I love seeing his Mom I am not a sit round the pool kinda girl. I am trying to entertain myself but it's harder when you know there are things you could be doing at home! Oh and my MacBook Air had decided to not charge and is running really slowly so I am left with my phone which is not useful for the work I want to do.

But these are all minor things compared to what's happening elsewhere!!

I need to get a trainer Jayne, you have motivated me to get in shape again!

Thanks guys - today went ok, got £60 bonus on top of my wages, so it was a good first day back! Had a panic today though when I realised my car's MOT was due on Friday last week. Got to drop it off tomorrow - hoping I don't come across any coppers on the way home :unsure:

Just waiting in Bolton for my exam now. Got 45 minutes till I have to register. I downloaded Pokemon go when I was away, so have been catching Pokemon whilst I want :laugh:

My trainer is ace Mary, it's a shame you don't live near me! I am walking a bit special today though, stairs aren't fun :laugh:

Back home after nice chilled-out drive to East Yorks. After delivering dog to rescue I met friend for bird watching at nearby reserve. We saw a mother great crested grebe with very small babies on her back in the middle of a lake. Father bird was swimming alongside catching small fish and feeding them to the babies.

• Like 2