UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jawing Jollily

Jazz

I have read as well that frontline doesn't work as well anymore. It's been around for that long now, that fleas and ticks are probably resistant to it. I use advocate on Walter and Jessie, but being house cats, they are at a low risk of getting anything, so they usually get done about 4 weeks before going into the cattery.

Had a good couple of days, am in Tulumben at the moment. There is a massive ww2 cargo ship that has sunk just off the beach. Dived it yesterday and today. Yesterday the waves were massive when we were getting in and leaving the water. One of the waves knocked me over on the way out of the water yesterday and I face planted the beach :laugh: :rolleyes: Unfortunately the beach here is full of pebbles and stones, so it wasn't a soft landing. Think I have a bruise coming on my face :unsure: Today the waves were calmer, I was up at 5.30am to do a sun rise dive on the wreck, then we came back to shore and we went back in for another dive at 8am. My computer was playing up on the second dive though, so decided to just park my bum on a sun lounger and not move for the rest of the day.

Moving to the Gili Islands tomorrow, looking forward to that - they are supposed to be really nice :)

• Like 2

Lol...you don't really want it Jazz...you just don't want someone else to have it lol

Probably won't be online tomorrow as I am out with Steve then staying with him.....and I would feel a bit rude surfing the net lol

• Like 1

Cats don't play with cat toys Jazz (unless it's a feather on a stick!). I bought my two a cat pod from cat fur nature (they have a Facebook page). They play with it sometimes. They love cardboard boxes, scrunched up paper etc. Walter loves his feather on a stick though - he brings it up to bed with him most nights :laugh: :wub:

Forgot to say - have fun griff :)

Hope the MRI scan goes ok Suzeanna :flowers:

I would watch the F1 and Wimbledon - you can always watch the Tour de France on catch up and can probably hide from the results a bit easier than F1 and Wimbledon :)

Moaning :tired:

I ended up having the TdF on telly and tennis on laptop. F1 was only practice which I recorded and watched back the best bits.

Glad you're having fun Jayne :flowers:

Enjoy your night griff :flowers: PS: Make sure you wear your nice knickers :laugh:

Edited by merledogs

Lol.....we already spent Monday together....didn't do anything but at least he has seen my body...I was terrified lol I did make sure that my underwear matched, now there's a shocker

Agreed Jazz, a bit of string is very appealing to cats and for some random reason dex likes carrier bags lol

We are also thinking that the Ollerton dogs were stolen and unsaleable, but so far have not found a match. But they could just have been dumped as unwanted.

We are definitely having a day off. A lot of tracking along the edges of ploughed fields near Hull yesterday and in Leics earlier this week has tired both of us out.