UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jawing

Jazz

Back from the dentist. Thought we'd never get there! I decided to go an alternate way because the traffic was backed up on the A66 due to road works but when we got to the turn for the A595 there were big road closed signs up! We had to take to the back roads - good job I used to live around the area for a while.

We (neighbour went with me as she's registered with the same dentist & had toothache ) pulled up to find the last parking space on the road outside the dentist and got in with time to spare. Whew! No treatment needed for me but my neighbour had an extraction. Came home via Cockermouth and stopped off for salad stuff in Aldi's. I am not cooking in this heat again.

We are definitely building for more storms later, the sky is getting greyer by the hour and it's just so humid.

I hope those tyres do last Suzeanna. Mine were shot at because of the state of the roads around here.

Glad you got on ok at the dentist Marion. I've got the dentist the day after my brother's wedding. Yay :laugh: :rolleyes: I only go once a year though, so can't moan too much :)

That is a bargain Sam :) I thought my Bali flights were a bargain at £640 return :)

It'll be here before you know it Sam! Bargainous flights :)

Still muggy here. I was supposed to be going to a couple of garden centres with my neighbour today but I don't know that I can be bothered. I have no idea what I want or need for the garden and little enthusiasm for choosing if I am honest.

It is boiling here today. Stupid me decided to blitz all the crap and clutter upstairs today. Am absolutely boiling :laugh: :rolleyes: Already been killed by my PT this morning, so why on earth I thought it was a good idea to start sorting through all my crap I have no idea :laugh:

I needed a skip really. Had to make 2 trips to the tip (and then got told by the man that it isn't a tip any more, but a recycling centre, so I got in trouble for having a box of mixed things :rolleyes: ). Just been to check on Blue and walk Ted, then need to go back home and tidy up the mess I've made with stuff that didn't go to the tip :rolleyes:

Our tip - oops sorry recycling centre - has a skip for just about everything you can think of including a "miscellaneous" so that's were I'd have chucked your box of mixed stuff Jayne :laughingsmiley:

Oh here's comes da funder for the third afternoon in a row and a really heavy downpour.