UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jawing

Jazz

Suzeanna you maniac!!!!! why do you remind me of me?? Lol...hope you feel a bit less sore soon

Ouch Yantan....mind you my dads are £200 for 1...does that take the sting out a bit?? we have used this place before

https://www.valuetyres.co.uk/

what you do is order your tyres online, then you go either am or pm on your chosen date and get them fitted...the price will include balance, valve and fit, we have saved a fair few quid by doing that

Thanks for the tyre link Griff I've saved it in case I should ever need it.

It's horribly hot and humid here. I had loads to do today and started well in the morning but I was flagging by midday and have done precious little since :rolleyes:

• Like 1

We had two new front tyres a few months back at 100 each, and now the back ones are close to needing replacement. I went for a little lie down earlier and woke up 90 minutes later. Oops! I think I'll start early with the painting tomorrow.

Good news about your mum's job Griff.

• Like 1

Suzeanna....you go steady Mrs!!!

Awww Yantan...jobs will wait until tomorrow...bound to rain soon anyway...this is england after all lol

Thanks all about my mum....it is a big relief and one less thing for me to worry about now

We got a thunder storm late yesterday afternoon. It's still humid though and there's more thunder and lightening forecast for this week.

I walked Archie early because I'm off to the dentist shortly and so left my shower and hair wash until after the walk.

Wow Suzeanna I won't twine about the cost of my tyres again - £100 a pop for yours!

Yes I know Yantan..OH nearly had a fit when they said how much! We've only got a Micra, but it's a Micra Acenta and the tyres are wider...or something. They do seem to last a good long time though. This will be our last car, I imagine..we had our Sierra Estate for about 12 years, then a smaller Micra for about the same time. The engine was still fine on that, but the bodywork was rubbish..sounds a bit like me, really! We've had this one three years now, so it will probably see me out.

I've been good this morning, my back was hurting over night, so I only painted for three quarters of an hour and I'm not touching it again today. Got a load of shirts to iron though. I loathe ironing.

Edited by suzeanna
  • Like 1