UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dingly Danglys

merledogs

Oh gosh, poor butter...hope he can be treated

Yantan, have you tried doing 15minutes heat too? My physio says to do 15minutes about

Merledogs, you deserve a treat after that course lol

My Amazon order hasn't come...it has been delayed due to external factors...WTF????

No news on house progress yet, Jazz. First buyer is still to sign mortgage. The company asked her for a couple more documents. They got them yesterday and were looking at them today. Perhaps they will do something tomorrow. Poor lady is on tenterhooks, so are my buyers. My vendor wants it all sorted as well. I am the only one who isn't under pressure, just sitting here going "yeah whatever" and getting hopelessly addicted to "Ice Road Truckers".

I am so sorry to hear about Butter Murtle. Sending positive thoughts for both of you.

Griff you can put this gel splint in the microwave to warm it too but my own instinct is to go for the cooler option. I see the doc down at the hospital again tomorrow so might ask him what he thinks. Great tip about phoning sports injury people from Owl :)

I appear to have lost my Kindle now :( I took it with me last Friday when I went for my last app. at the hozzie and think I may have left it there in the waiting room.

Owl I love Ice Road Truckers too. I would never want to attempt driving on those roads but wouldn't mind riding shotgun. I'd go with either Lisa, Alex or there's a lovely young man about 21/22 but looks 13 who I think I'd feel safe with. He's not a regular & I think only featured in 1 series.

• Like 1

Alex, I can't eat pizza anymore because of that!!! I only ever had home cook pizza anyway, mum used to get me a mozzas one.....the really cheap one as that's what I like, started making me Ill though to the point I decided it wasn't worth it. Hope it settles down really quickly

Sorry to hear the bad news about Butter, hopefully the cancer is treatable, or at least poor Butter can be kept painfree. Thinking of you.

Hope your tum soon clears up Alex, I can't eat pizza with a lot of onion on it, I soon regret it if I do!

Glad you aren't finding the moving saga stressful Owl, when our move from Sussex to Derbyshire looked in danger we were nervous wrecks! Hope it soon gets finalised.

That's good news for Basil Alicia. I hope you find a good rescue to take him, poor little chap.

Well my Kindle hasn't been handed in :( The lovely receptionist I spoke to is going to check all the hospital depts in case it was handed in at one of those or has been taken somewhere else for safe-keeping. I am going to see if I can transfer all my books to my tablet. At least if someone has found it and kept it they won't then get to read all those books for free!

Leg/ankle is progressing nicely and they are pleased with it. I may need physio to help stretch the tendons and ligaments but hopefully it won't come to that. I manage a mile-and-a-half walk with Archie prior to my check-up and tho the ankle ached it held up fine. They think the splint Owl sent is a good idea and I should go for the cold option to help reduce the swelling.

Good news for Basil :)

Sorry to hear about Butter :GroupHug:

That sucks Yantan :( Hope you can get your books transferred to your tablet without too much hassle.

I have this afternoon off to try to catch up with some phoning around I need to do. Taking the plunge and cancelling my guys insurance, as I'm paying more than £100 a month now which is just too much. I have enough saved up to cover most things, so going to self-insure by stashing the money I'm paying for insurance now into a saving account for the dogs.