UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dingly Danglys

merledogs

i am 36, no kids and can't have them, my brother is 37 and gay so no kids there, i had to decide at 21 not to have children anyway so my mum has always been aware there would be none from me...that's why the dogs are soooooooo ruined, they are the grankids they will never have Lol to be honest, 1 of me in the world is more than enough...a mini me??? god..... i dread to think Lol

Wow, 2 foot of water and your car will float... that's like the depth of the brook down the road...crikey!!! I'd be o.k if i flooded i think, got a dinghy, foot pump and oars in the loft, think the only thing that would really really bother me would be sewage getting in my house ewwwwwwww

mum and dad have just seen their consultants, mum saw the head of department, the same fella i saw the other week (when there were five of them), she said he had seen me and he asked for my name, he smiled and said "coloured hair??" mum said yes and he said that i had made quite an impression Lol mum made him laugh when i said that i couldn't believe he was head of the department as he had a right trendy haircut

I can remember them because I was a rebel among hippies. I had hair so long I looked like Cousin It from the Addams Family. I lived just off Portobello Road. I wore long embroidered Indian dresses. In other words, a standard hippie. Except I hated cannabis. So unlike some I remember the sixties very well.

Gooster, be very careful with that, isaw something on Facebook where a little 15week old kitty hung itself on the Christmas lights whilst it's owner was out

Owl, hope you get your moving date soon

Managed dog training....was nice, just the 3 dogs

That kitten was soooooooo cute too, must have been a horrible shock

I don't do crimbo decs at all, went mad the year I got diagnosed with GPA as everyone thought I wouldn't see another Christmas, then diez died and that was it, hate Christmas....along with birthdays lol and the way deags shadow chases...well she would drive herself mental