UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dingly Danglys

merledogs

Aw poor Zoey. That appeal should help her find a good home though. Fingers crossed.

I can't believe that I still have the tree up on NYE. I always take it down between Christmas and New Year - usually a couple of days after Boxing day but it's still there. Not for long though as I am going to take it down after I have had my coffee. Can't stand deccies up at New Year.

I can't believe I am saying this but I hope it rains heavily tonight to keep the fireworks at bay. I have diazapam for Archie but the feckers let them off way into the early hours and his dose, even tho I give him it late, will have worn off by 2 or 3am.

Ruby's walking Arch this morning as my boots still aren't dry from yesterday.

Morning Merledogs, hope the headache disappears soon

Yantan...you and me both thinking the same Lol...mind you if they don't let them off tonight it will be another night unexpectedly. Kota isn't scared she just barks, a squeaky ball solves that but hours of squeaking drives me mad...not helped that i am half deaf so when she barks i don't know what she is barking at

Hi all, hope you had a nice time of it, very windy and lots of rain for the last couple days here

Before I forget its Cliffy birthday today so a happy birthday to my sometimes grumpy but a very snuggly 14 yo daddys boy

I cant post pics here at work but will try when I get home this afternoon, failing that I can whatsapp his pic to someone and some kind soul on here can post them for me as my PC struggles to load them sometimes.

• Like 1

Happy birthday Cliffy

feel better soon Jazz

just had news that my aunty Tess is passing away, she lost her husband a couple of weeks ago...been married 68years..we didn't think she would be long after Billy, mum is devastated...i was hoping to see her in January /February

Thanks jazz, i am happy she isn't hanging on but i am so sad as she is my nans little sister and they were so close

Well i shall hopefully fall asleep so i shall wish you all a happy new year now

neighbours have got people in...the kid just stands there and squeals....nothing wrong with it, Kota has gone bezerk deagan is terrified and i thought someone was being murdered!! Now the dog is being told off for barking at the kid squealing?? Errrr tell the kid off!!