UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dingly Danglys

merledogs

Great news for Basil

Yantan, well i hope whoever has pinched your kindle gets no enjoyment at all from it, do you have a local facebook page? i would post on there.....you never know it may have been taken home for safe keeping (trying my best to believe honesty is still out there)

Sophie, when diez was pts we were paying out about £43 a month for her and that was for £4k vets fees

the firestick has arrived...what a load of crap!!!

my son was getting a firestick, no good then?

bloody curtain twitching neighbour! the men came, and was taking the gravel boards out. I told them if they were doing that to let me know and I would get rid of the dogs for the day, but they didn't

so when I got back from town the dogs wanted a wee, but no fences up, so had to take them out the front. I took 2, they were pulling me down the step so I had to pull them back, then stay upright on the grass, then take 3. neighbour comes out shouting she doesn't like me treating them like that, and pick up the poo! none had pooed, and what should I do, let them pull me over!

then she was shouting at the fence men.

she had better not knock, im not in the mood!

I have de-registered my Kindle and also rang Amazon and they have de-activated it so that whoever "took it home" with them, if that is indeed what happened, cannot register it in their own name. In fact if they try to do so Amazon will have their details and will let them know that they they know. It might prompt them to return it. All that said it is an old Kindle and it's about time I thought about upgrading it anyway. My ebooks are all safe and can be transferred to a new device - or if my old one turns up it can be re-activated. The main thing is that if someone does have it it's useless to them so they won't benefit from having purloined it. Haha!

I am sick of these dreary wet dark days. This time last year we were having lovely cold frosty but bright days.

Thanks guys for your thoughts for Butter.

Sorry to hear about the missing kindle Yantan.

Hope the house stuff sorts it self out Owl.

Hope you feel better soon Alex.

I am tired, we drove to Luton today to collect Butter and have to wait till Friday / Monday for the results. He showed us the scans, and the tumour is large but I am keeping everything crossed it is treatable (although no option is curable). Poor little sausage he is only just settling down now, hopefully he will eat some dinner later.

Hugs to you and Butter. Hope he eats something.

Yantan, I trust you have reported it missing at police station also? You never know. Pleased to hear the ankle is doing so well.

Jazz, what a bad tempered neighbour.

Still no news on house, as bank are taking their time to deal with mortgage of first buyer. They have a certain protocol and won't be rushed, and they never tell anyone what they are doing. My estate agent says it's a 50/50 chance of us being in by Christmas. But she thinks we should at least have a completion date by then.

Owl we have no police station here any more - it was turned into a Weatherspoons pub! Where to claim/take lost/found property was one of the concerns that was brought up when it was first announced it would be closing. I have no idea where to phone to find out if the Kindle has been handed in. Also if I were to find something I wouldn't know how to report it to the police.

Yay it's not raining! Though the sky does look ominous.

Alex hope the tummy settles soon :flowers:

Have you tried calling 101 and asking them? They should have some system in place, surely?

This morning I have caught the field mouse which was living in my car. It is so tiny! Off now to release it somewhere out of town. After I expelled it from the pantry where it had got into packet soups and eaten a whole box of redbush tea bags before gamely trying to get the top off the balsamic vinegar, it migrated to the car. After walk yesterday I opened Wispa's treat box to find no Shapes, just a very startled mousie who jumped out and hid under a seat. So I bought a trip trap.