UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Non-Stop Natterings

merledogs

oooooooooooo how exciting Yantan

Jazz, that is just down right rude...hopefully it will be something beyond his control...like food poisoning or something and he couldn't call you but if not very very bad manners

bl**dy headahe is driving me bonkers, had it a week now, i am doing the steam inhalation and drops and nothing is easing it...hope Monday will find the cause

Oh god, kota has thrown up all inner crate and covered her bed and blankets....put her in my bed an she started heaving...chucked her out of my bed and she has redecorated the carpet...I have just spent the last 10minutes scrubbing it....going to be a long night I fear

Has anybody watched Arne Dahl? It's a Swedish programme with English subtitles. Normally I wouldn't watch stuff like that but there was nothing else on telly last night, so watched it and then the second episode straight afterwards. It was great for those who love a good crime drama.

I hope Kota's feeling better and you got some rest Griff.

No never heard of that programme Alex. I will give it a try. There's a Spanish tv series that I've caught a time or two set in a hotel about a 100 years ago. The story is ok but what really attracts me to is that its beautifully shot. The lighting and camera work is spot on.

Well we got the fireworks last night. Grrrrr. Poor Archie was past himself and of course we'd no diazapam because he'd had them on the two previous nights. I have no idea why these anti social devices are still allowed. Why don't they just take the bang out of them and leave the pretty lights so we can all enjoy them?

Poor Kota, hope it settles down and you don't need a Sunday vet visit. Is she drinking OK? Need to keep fluids up.

Hope Archie is OK this morning. We got through fireworks OK for the first time ever, with Wispa staying quiet and calm as long as we stayed in lounge with TV on fairly loud. I kept it on CBS Action channel which works well as plenty of bangs on there. Hadn't watched Bonanza for years! Then we thought all was quiet at 9.45 so sloped off to bed, and neighbour in adjacent street started off and kept going for 20 mins. So we had loud barking plus stropping and bashing furniture around which went on for another half hour after that. In the end I shouted at Wispa, she threw a boot at me, and we settled down for the night.

Hahahaha I was watching cbs action too Owl...we were watching bad girls though. i am pleased Wispa seems a bit happier with the fireworks, we just need to get poor old Archie settled with them

Good luck for the vet trip tomorrow Logan

Just risked some plain mashed up potato for her, can't feed one dog without the other so will do the little and often thing...if it stays down. Owl, she has had a drink this morning, i have sterilised all the bowls but i think it isn't a bug that is passable as Deags is o.k so far. Might not take her to training tomorrow...perhaps take the pup instead, don't want to risk making anyone elses dog sick