UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Observations

Yantan

Have a fab holiday Murtle

Jazz, hopefully they turn up next week and get it done quickly

HLGS, well if you call every day they might just get fed up with you and find a way round it Lol

Just watched the dog rescuers on channel 5....it was extra special for me tonight as my trainer and friend jan was on...she runs a rescue in our city

Have a great time Mary :)

Am not sure that tactic would work in Sri Lanka Griff :laugh:

Feeling a bit woe is me today. Yesterday afternoon at work, I felt rough as toast. All the way home, I felt sick and just not well. Went round to mum and dad's to feed the dogs and really thought I was going to be sick, but I wasn't. As soon as I had taken my tablets with a glass of water, that was when my stomach went NOPE and I was sick :( I'm never sick. I did feel better afterwards, but I was in bed for 8.15. Didn't sleep very well, but I wasn't sick again. My cleaners were due to come today - thankfully they have forgotten about me this week, so I can stay in bed a bit longer :)

Just dropped Ted off at the groomers- went round to mum and dad's last night to feed them as my brother was on a late shift. I was shocked at how hairy he was :( Cue frantic phone calls to local groomers to see if anyone could groom him today. The poor little bugger couldn't even see as his eyebrows were that long :( The groomers seems nice - the dogs all seemed happy and had waggy tails. So hopefully the groomer will be able to sort him out.

When I read your last post Jayne, I thought for a moment it was your brother you meant was hairy...thought the barber would be more appropriate, then I read it properly!

I wish tomorrow would hurry up, I want to get this mammogram and ultrasound over with. I think it's getting to my OH, yesterday he came in from work, changed into his jeans and didn't realise until he went to fasten them that he'd put them on back to front, and neither of us slept well last night. He phoned from work and said he's called two clients by the wrong names and keeps making mistakes, and he never makes mistakes normally.

Hope you get your problems sorted Jazz, it seems to be one thing after another!

• Like 1

I also thought it was your brother who was hairy Jayne lol

Suzeanna ((hugs)) its such a worrying time but hopefully tomorrow you can both start to relax again

I quite like this semi retired lark I'm off to a weekday matineee with the mil to see Spectre.

Thinking of you Suzeanna.

Haven't been on here much as have been packing etc and have now gone down with fluey type bug. Very glad that house move has been delayed by my vendor's solicitor who lacks a sense of urgency in spite of being repeatedly kicked up backside by my solicitor and vendor's agent. I need another week before I am fit to face the move.

Edited by owl

Morning :)

Thinking of you this morning Suzanna :flowers:

Had a most lovely day last week when I visited Snow and Baddie, it was so lovely to re-connect and to meet Baddie. It really helped as I am not brill at the moment. Thank you so much Tracy xxxxx. That is an amazing photo so glad the day was good :) :)

Mary that is amazing !! What are your PBs now?

Loads of love to everyone xxxxx

• Like 1