UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Japes

Jazz

I'll get my stuff together and work out how much space I have left over for Dogstar things :)

I haven't had any real issues with my knees, I just worry that I might do if I continue running.

Well done Mary - 19 miles is amazing :)

:GroupHug: :grouphug: Owl. I don't get how bigoted people can be. My dad shares a lot of Britain First posts, he believes anything they post. It drives me mad.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Owl. I don't get how bigoted people can be. My dad shares a lot of Britain First posts, he believes anything they post. It drives me mad.

Britain First have a very very very clever social media team who present fiction as fact in a way that lots of folk not just your Dad believe , there are some very clever anti Britain First groups that deconstruct the myths and downright lies as well as poke fun at the total and utter idiots complaining about "those moose limbs "

Another Angry Voice Blog also a very informative article on Britain First http://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/12-things-britain-first.html

in the morning I am at Physio first thing to get muscles de tightened , then having a facial and back massage at a spa , driving to Luton to meeting the MD of animal handling equipment company to collect 5 grab poles , driving to bournemouth to stay over night with one of the countries leading dog handlers / catchers and get training on catch poles and go to the pub ( as 2 separate activities for safety ) then wednesday its a hair dressers appointment for an up do , another drive to somerset for a garden party wedding where we stay overnight in a glamping tent ( slight change from Nepal ) then back to MK Thursday morning , family and friends dinner on Thursday evening and leave for airport at 4 am Friday

I am getting on that flipping plane for a rest........

Sam

This is the first time I have heard of this Britain First organisation. I won't bother looking them up.

Well after a few horrible wet and grey days summer is back! I need to find my secateurs as the garden has gone wild and I need to trim the plantage leading up to front door as it catches legs and when it's wet it's not nice.

Archie has escalated his war on the pigeons who come for seed on the table to DEFCON one. If he wasn't so noisy swearing at them it would be funny. He is like a cartoon dog up on it's tip-toes stalking up to them slowly and very quietly before launching himself at them. They just fly higher into the cherry tree and flick V's at him which just infuriates him further.

I'm in the midst of a vertigo flare up - its been going on for over 2 weeks now and instead of settling down and receding like it normally does it is getting worse, I have carried on working and going out and about determined not to let it affect me but yesterday I really struggled. I was in a meeting where we were sitting in a circle with no desks, this meant my eyes were continually moving up and down and left and right to look at the meeting papers, write notes, and turning to look at people speaking etc. after about 10 mins of this I started to get very very queasy I was also very thirsty but didnt dare bend down for my bottle of water which was on the floor by my feet as I would have probably fallen off my chair. The longer the meeting went on (several hours) the worse it got, until I gave up trying to look at the papers or the other people in the meeting and just clung onto the seat of my chair. Pretty sure that its BPPV so I'm going to get Rob to help me try Eply tonight see if that will fix it, if not it's off to the Dr I will have to go *sigh*

Right I have had to give Archie a stern talking too about his language every time he sees Mr and Mrs Percy (Pigeon) His garden bed has been brought indoors and the door shut so he is forced to watch them through the window from the vantage place of his sofa. He is continually pestering me to let him out but I am not giving in.

He has started telling the collared doves off too.

I am going to have to send him for therapy if he continues like this :rolleyes:

Archie has escalated his war on the pigeons who come for seed on the table to DEFCON one. If he wasn't so noisy swearing at them it would be funny. He is like a cartoon dog up on it's tip-toes stalking up to them slowly and very quietly before launching himself at them. They just fly higher into the cherry tree and flick V's at him which just infuriates him further.

My lot will mostly let the birds get on with it, but every so often they'll decide to spice it up, just so that I don't get complacent :rolleyes: The funniest thing is seeing Lily cat lying right under the bird feeder watching the birds. She doesn't have any hunting instinct and the birds have come to realise this, so you quite often see them on the ground about two feet away from her, hopping round picking up feed. Even the little sparrows. It's so sweet to watch :wub: She is such a homebody she doesn't even go outside the garden - never has. She loves being outside but she's never attempted to jump onto the fence or anything, just pootles around in the garden and curls up at the base of a plant in one of the large containers where she's sheltered. She'll even stay out there when it's raining, bless her.

• Like 1