UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Japes

Jazz

Do you remember back in November I was so thrilled to find on ebay and ultimately win a pair of purple sandals I'd been trying to get for years only for for myhermes to go and lose them in transit? Wellllll another pair have shown up in my size on ebay - fingers and toes crossed that THIS time I will finally get them!

Stupid idiot man in flat's poor cat is on her third litter of kittens and she is our and about and still not neutered. He lied to Ben though as he asked how many they had and He said one, when they have four at the moment 😢

Not sure what I can do, but will one the cats protection on Monday. Idiot, he has made me really cross. Grrrr

Do you remember back in November I was so thrilled to find on ebay and ultimately win a pair of purple sandals I'd been trying to get for years only for for myhermes to go and lose them in transit? Wellllll another pair have shown up in my size on ebay - fingers and toes crossed that THIS time I will finally get them!

I don't recall that but often I can't remember what I had for breakfast ! I hope you win them and they get safety delivered this time :)

oi! you haven't all gone and 'had lives' have you? lol

My life currently is a whirl of Dogstar meetings and appointments and the packing of around 300kg of items for sea fright , I am going home to Sri Lanka next week for a bloody rest I can tell you !

Stupid idiot man in flat's poor cat is on her third litter of kittens and she is our and about and still not neutered. He lied to Ben though as he asked how many they had and He said one, when they have four at the moment

Not sure what I can do, but will one the cats protection on Monday. Idiot, he has made me really cross. Grrrr

I feel your pain I really really do , hope the cats protection can help

I know all suffering is relative and any problem is a problem if its your problem and we can't all take on the suffering of the world but lordy some of the first world problems some of my Facebook friends ( okay family , okay family by marriage ) face make me snigger

long posts detailing tragic events like failing to get an online booking at a restaurant , hair straighteners not working and the horror of children playing hide and seek in the food hall at marks and Spencer's

• Like 2