UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Japes

Jazz

Murtle, how horrid.

We did have a full-on National Front family member by marriage but he popped his clogs a long time ago. He was actually Russian but of UK descent a couple of centuries ago so not an immigrant. Makes you wonder what the cutoff point is.

morning all

ive been sent a form on facebook. it says its in word, so I cant open it. is there a button to change it so something else? ive asked the lady to email me, but its taken her 2 days to reply to this. thanks

the men are here digging a huge hole to fit a water meter. I didn't know they were coming.

they have dug it, I take it they have fitted the meter, but are leaving the hole for someone else to fill in, by Wednesday. oh goody

they said they will put a plate over the hole. the kids will love that

Evening all :)

Hope your dogs like their new goodies Jazz :)

I have my Bootcamp with Jessie Pavelka on Wednesday :biggrin: Only problem is that I'm getting legs waxed on the 8th July before I visit Sri Lanka (so I don't have to faff about shaving them whilst I am away). You need to let your leg hair grow for 2/3 weeks before you get them waxed :laugh: I look like a gorilla :biglaugh: Gonna have to wear my long leggings to train, which will be nice in a heatwave :rolleyes:

morning all

the nice workmen started at 8am knocking the garages down, so we are up

I got lamb and cows ears, enough to last them the rest of the year, they are in a double kitchen base unit and falling out lol

there is an old yorkie in Liverpool, no bottom jaw, in rescue. ive said if he can be transported here ill have him. they are ringing back. just my kind of dog

so if anyones coming from Liverpool to Essex please shout

We went out into the woods at 7 back at 9 and it was getting hot.

My BIL Graham, London cabbie, got punched in face three times last night. Spent a while in A&E having cut eyelid glued back together as the guy smashed his glasses. No fractures but his face is a mess as he was hit both sides. He and my sister are now at police station as they want photos.

Graham had objected to the other driver throwing a half full milkshake carton out of window at traffic lights. He picked it up and told man to take litter home, and dropped it back in the man's car, then got back in his cab. Man then came round and punched Graham with such force that he knocked him into passenger seat. Then drove off. The police caught him a few minutes later. Another cabbie had called them with car number before the man was even back in his car. He has been charged with ABH.

That's awful Owl :(

It's baking today. I'm stuck in work in the smallest test room ever and I have no aircon :rolleyes: it's giving me a headache. Roll on 5.30 :( Back herr tomorrow, I might kick off a bit if they try and put me in the same room again.