UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Japes

Jazz

ive strimmed the garden and cut the roses down, looks a lot better

the slowcooker is smelling great, shame I haven't got much appetite since being on the insulin

ive watched despicable me 2 for the millionth time, now watching porridge, cant find much else on.

Moaning :tired:

Did any of you on EE get your free power bar? It's a handy little bit of kit.

I got one through my work phone. It's free to get one, then when it runs out of charge you take it back to the shop and they exchange it for another one, so you don't own it.

Had a lie in this morning - until 5am.

spoke to a rescue lady yesterday. on her way out the door she got a call about a cavalier girl, so spoke to her at the dog show. ive been homechecked by her friend already, everything sounded hopeful for when she got home ..... nothing

Owl, with regards to your early post about someone sharing ignorant Facebook post.

This was shared today by someone I know...

I am British

I am white

I am proud

I do not accept Islam

I do not accept immigration

I do not accept multiculturalism

I do not accept our membership to the EU

But I am not racist

I am a British citizen, I want my country back.

I can't express my anger at this; he is married to my cousin...a South African...and he doesn't think that he is wrong to think this. Both her parents live in South Africa...

Some people are so stupid I just can't comprehend it...

• Like 1

Thank you, he is...but apparently she is ok because she speaks English...and is a UK descendant...

Adding bizarre to bizarre, she lived in the Middle East for a few years where she married her last husband...and had / has many Islamic friends!

Dehydrator Yantan?