UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Japes

Jazz

that was fun. had the drops in my eyes for the test. its never effected me before but the sun was so strong I could hardly see. then I can hardly walk, so was staggering round the shops. I had to go in boots for merlins piriton, and couldn't read the labels lol The fun I have lol

ive posted the grant forms for the wetroom, so should hear soon. ooo to be clean!

I'm in the midst of a vertigo flare up -

My mum had that over xmas and she has resigned her self it never going away and then it did , fingers crossed you get the same

Jayne you are sooooo going to love Sri Lanka - it is the most amazing place and my heart was left there. I would so love to be there helping as much as I could. At the moment my circumstances are that I cannot provide for me and my youngest in wales - but I hope to rectify that in the next few years and do what I can for the most dedicated people I know.

loobie you are welcome back to us any time my love xxx

Not quite sure my usual holiday wardrobe of short shorts and bikini tops will be suitable for Sri Lanka :laugh:

not really unless you are in sunbathing on a beach or by a hotel swimming pool area or tourist bar where thats acceptable , tourists who do walk around outside those areas showing their bras , knickers or generally look they they forgot to finish dressing ( and you will see them ) are not viewed in very high regard by locals ( or me ) and it can cause re problems in some areas.

I tend to advise no ultra tight fitting tops , cover shoulders ( cap sleeves are fine ) or vest tops with wider straps , knee length shorts ( I prefer below the knee personally ) when entering a temple you remove shoes , and your head is uncovered and that includes sunglasses on your head and trousers must be below knee length.

Thank you Yantan. I'll try that. I don't Alex. I am not keen on eye masks as they seem to heighten my hearing and I don't like ear plugs.

I woke again at 2:30 but have managed an hour of dozing on the sofa. It's a while since I had problems sleeping and I wouldn't mind it if I woke feeling wide awake but I am not. Especially after mixing mortar and laying slabs yesterday, I really thought I would sleep well!

Fingers crossed for a heat wave though, just have to do the edging and put a new fence panel and post up. It's not perfect but it's perfect for us!!

Glad you got home ok Sam. Am going to have a trial pack of my case for my visit and let you know how much weight/room I have later today :)

I would imagine pugs snore, just due to their anatomy. Ted snores and he doesn't have a squashed pug nose :)