UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Japes

Jazz

A water jogging belt???????????? now this i must google, will do it when i got back from the vets! i am intrigued

Jazz deffo bin the sweets...not with a night on the loo

Drs went o.k she has given me some stuff to try and help sort my nose out so will give that a go, got back and a letter was waiting, 2 appointments have been made for me 1 in the morning and then one in the afternoon, same day! i have a choice, either go up and home and up again to the hospital or hang around for about 4 hours, i called, asked to change the morning appointment and yep they did it!!! lets hope they don't change either appointment now Lol

corrrr

im going dizzy looking at hundreds of dogs needing homes. found a lovely one, to be told shes too scared to be homed. why put her on there then?

another one, lovely suitable dogs, they still haven't sent forms. I know they are busy but takes a minute to email forms to me

I just want a little girl, up to pug size. one eyed, 3 legged, love the 'too ugly for love ones' I don't mind

im not in a rush, has to be the right one,

It's been a pretty awful day here weatherwise. Lots and lots of rain this morning but very muggy all the while. Then it started getting cooler this after to the point that I was seriously considering putting the heating on for an hour around tea time! I didn't though as I reckoned there'd be a hot flush along presently to warm me up - and there was!

Weird here weatherwise - I thought something was on fire earlier as what appeared to be great clouds of smoke were drifting across the garden, then I thought it was drizzling but nothing appeared to be wet - stepped outside into what was mist or fog, when you stood in it everything was damp and felt wet but it was sorta hanging in the air not falling to the ground, odd thing was tho it was blowing towards the sea not away from it.

Thanks Sam :flowers: I was uploading my heart rate data on Monday and he came into the cycle studio (where I was) to talk to me. He is still really flirty, so that doesn't help at all!

I have figured out a possible cause of my weight gain and loss of 6 pack. I started on my happy pills in September and having googled it, it seems that the tablets I'm on cause weight gain. I have been feeling better anyway and my GP has been talking about me coming off them, so am going to start tapering them off. Fingers crossed I'll lose the weight I have put on.

I could very easily have lost Rosie yesterday...my Tesco order arrived at around 4, took the groceries, shut and locked the door. My OH phoned at 5 and said he was just leaving work, so made his coffee and unlocked the front door ready for him coming home. I was reading the paper and gradually realised that I could hear the traffic noise very clearly, went into the hall and the front door was wide open! It obviously hadn't quite caught when I shut it after Tesco driver. Even worse..and amazingly...Rosie was lying in the hall, about three feet away from the open door, just looking out. :unsure: I couldn't believe that she hadn't gone outside, I know she's changed since we lost Dylan but that really wasn't like her. So lucky no one walked past with a dog, or one of next door's cats went by or she'd have been gone.

Edited by suzeanna

I could very easily have lost Rosie yesterday...my Tesco order arrived at around 4, took the groceries, shut and locked the door. My OH phoned at 5 and said he was just leaving work, so made his coffee and unlocked the front door ready for him coming home. I was reading the paper and gradually realised that I could hear the traffic noise very clearly, went into the hall and the front door was wide open! It obviously hadn't quite caught when I shut it after Tesco driver. Even worse..and amazingly...Rosie was lying in the hall, about three feet away from the open door, just looking out. :unsure: I couldn't believe that she hadn't gone outside, I know she's changed since we lost Dylan but that really wasn't like her. So lucky no one walked past with a dog, or one of next door's cats went by or she'd have been gone.

flipping heck thats very scary indeed

I'm beginning to think I'm losing it. I needed to do my roots (used to be blonde as a child and teenager, suicide blonde now) so bought the colour this morning, and happily applied it earlier..then it dawned on me I hadn't done a skin test, which they say you always should even if you've used it before. Drat! It was itching a bit, but I thought I'd risk it and left it on for the proper time. Washed and dried now and so far, no ill effects! I doubt there's anyone who doesn't know the expression, but just in case..suicide blonde doesn't mean someone who is at risk of jumping in front of a bus, it's dyed by your own hand!