UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Multiple Murmurings

owl

I check this page http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php?smp&lang=eng most days and saw there was another earthquake in Nepal just before I went out with Archie. I thought some of you might find it interesting too. You need to do a bit of clicking and exploring to get the most out of it. I find it fascinating.

Glad you are OK Sam, fingers crossed that you get out today and back home safely.

Glad you are both O.K, i don't watch the news but have just caught a bulletin thing saying about another earthquake, hope you manage to get back to Sri lanka o.k

Hmmmm might look at putting some cheese on my bird feeder then but i only have sparrows and robins... do you reckon they'll like it?

Hope you get home ok Sam :flowers:

My new bed was delivered yesterday, I managed to build it all by myself (it was a bit of a ballache, but I managed it). I was disappointed that I didn't sleep very well though, thought I'd sleep like a log :rolleyes:

it seems asda do mccains 'gorgeous chips' in dripping, but Tesco don't

went to the doctors with the insulin to show me how to use it, he showed me. ive got to read the info on it and go back next week to tell him how ill use it. what a waste of appointments

Archie is 12 today :cheer: He's busy zooming around the house with his new Kong Squeezz & playing like a puppy.

Murtle did you hear that Grey's Anatomy is set for several more series? I thought the next one might have been the last. I have been :moon: :banghead: :mad: :confused: :jammin: :finger: at this last series. Are you still watching?

• Like 1

Happy birthday Archie!!!!!!!!! my 2 loooooooooooove those kong squezee balls, trouble is they don't last very long with my 2

Gooster, if i were you i would be shutting the kitties out of my bedroom, mine ventured into mine at 7.30 this morning and i thought there was going to be a riot, grabbed him and chucked him on my bed and peace was restored Lol amazing how he is small but managed to take the whole of the quilt!