UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Multiple Murmurings

owl

Woohoo for griff's vibrating thingymujig :partytime:

suzeanna - that's disgusting. Cheeky feckers :mad:

I've got my car back - the rear windscreen heater thingy has burned itself out, so the whole window will need replacing. They will order one but it will be early next week. They've replaced the seal on the window which was warped though. I did quite enjoy driving round in the courtesy car - a '15 plate Peugeot 208. Very cute.

Edited by merledogs

Labour got back in here...but they've always said that round here if they stuck a red rosette on a monkey it would be voted in! As our roads and pavements are a total wreck and stay that way despite many complaints to both the local and county council it doesn't bode well for our car's suspension or my dodgy knee.

My constituency is a safe labour seat and it's pretty much the same as yours Suzeanna in that folk would vote a monkey in a red rosette in. I really didn't want the Tories in - they are feckin soulless. I hate the way they painted anyone on benefits as a scrounger and got the press to play along. Of course there are those that play the system but the sanctions they impose hurts ALL claimants and the genuinely ill, disabled and disadvantaged have been made to suffer.

I just hope they don't fulfill their promise to repeal the hunting bill during their next term.

• Like 1