UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Multiple Murmurings

owl

Moaning :tired:

Hope you managed the rest of the night nightmare-free Marion :flowers:

I moved some soil about yesterday in the back border, including filling in one of the holes Timmy likes to dig. He's been and dug it up already :rolleyes: so I've put some rocks down so he can't dig there. He'll go to one of his other spots no doubt. He only started this a couple of years ago when something tried to dig through from my neighbour's side and he's doing it in other places now. Obviously he finds it fulfilling, little shite :mad:

Sounds like it was a night for disturbed sleep! My little buggers woke me up at 5am zooming around my bedroom :laugh:

Am getting my new bed tomorrow, my old one has been dismantled and the person who said she was having it has started messing me about. One of the girls at the farm has said she'll have it, so am hoping she'll be able to take it by 3pm today!

Got an open-cast mining engineer here too. We have some old bricks which I put in the holes. Will soon run out of old bricks.

We were all set to go tracking today, and about to set off when I got the message that the greyhound in question had just been caught running down the middle of the Stocksbridge bypass, which is the main dual carriageway from the M1 to Manchester. The gravity-defying hound had just been spotted flying over high fences as she zoomed through the RGT premises, a piece of luck as it meant that experienced folk swung into action at once.

Oh dog, are we glad we got let off that search. We don't mind a challenge but we hate working along that bypass. So today we can wander down to the reserve to check for mink and illegal offroaders.

• Like 2

i didn't sleep too bad at at all, sorry to hear you had a bad dream Yantan

our cat gets shut in the kitchen at night and as he can open the door we tie the door shut with string Lol, the dogs are in crates in my room, the old 2 dogs were no bother, got in their beds and stayed there, these too......up and down my bed

Gooster, don't blame you for giving the bed to someone else, hate when people muck you about

my 2 have been practising camping today

DSC00086_zpsuzqjhwpf.jpg

• Like 3

the dogs are sunbathing in the conservatory

the brain wanted to do so much today but the body says no chance, so done the basics, that will do

awww merlin has gone and lay next to mouse. they are a real team these 3, its lovely to see

Just look at those ickle faces :wub:

I've been painting the fence panels I put in yesterday. I need to move the planters into position and give the patio a proper scrub, which of course will wash away all the paving sand in the cracks so I'll have to redo it. Still so much to do in terms of fence painting, planting, etc until I get it how I want it. I've got some bare root plants I need to soak in water and then pot up. They'll be going in the back border, so I'll have to fence it off to keep Timmy the little shite darling out.

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 1

the garden is full of building materials and rubbish. they are happy climbing on it. it will look so different when its all gone. that wont be till the landlord replaces the fences as the ivy is the only thing keeping it together lol