UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Multiple Murmurings

owl

Morning Sam. Nice to have you back. I've been wondering how you were and if your flight got away ok.

we were very lucky our flight took off 30 minutes late and we made our connection at Doha , my team mates from the USA who were leaving a few hours later had a dreadful time as the airport was even more chaotic when they arrived . It was a very strange experience checking in and half expecting more aftershocks , everyone had a eye on the nearest door in case we had to get out PDQ

Its been rather strange the last few days walking around on ground that does not wobble.....

I am back in the UK later this month for a few weeks , Grandma Squirrel says she expects me to manage to keep out of trouble until then !!!!!

• Like 1

Sam, glad you made it back o.k and i agree with grandma squirrel..... try and stay out of trouble!!!!

Lovely sunshine here, both pups are in the bad books, decided to modify my fuschia bush that i have had for 31 years...my nan gave it to me and none of my dogs have ever touched it... this pair though! little sods, fenced it off now, pair of them have been running riot in the garden, zooming in and out of the house emptying the toy box as they go... i will spend ages later hunting for the "indoor toys" outside, they have been popped in the crate for a little sleep as they get really naughty when they are tired, deags sun cream arrived, she let me put some on but is not happy about it and she is also unimpressed with the doggles, kota however likes wearing them, typical the dog who doesn't need them will pose in them!

Glad you got back safe and sound Sam - it's only 8 weeks tomorrow till I fly out to Sri Lanka - you'll have to have a think what you want me to bring over for you :)

I think we need pictures of Kota in her doggles :wub:

Been to try out a new gym today. It seems nice, but it is more expensive than my gym, but it's closer to the motorway and actually has abs classes (my gym has one abs class a week, on a Tuesday morning at 9.45 :rolleyes: ). Thinking of joining this one so I can vary my workouts a bit (as the moment am just doing spin really, which I enjoy, but I like to work on my strength too :unsure: ). I have a week's trial with this new one, so I'll see how I feel after a week.

Glad you got back safe and sound Sam - it's only 8 weeks tomorrow till I fly out to Sri Lanka - you'll have to have a think what you want me to bring over for you :)

8 weeks ! that seems to have come round rather quick :) Mark and I will be in the UK between May 26th and June 26th so you will be arriving very shortly after we get back here then :)

Mark will be in touch re your luggage allowance and items that would fit ! I am guessing you have 30kg flying long haul ?

I know! I can't believe how quickly it has come round. I get 30kg luggage allowance :)

I arrive in Sri Lanka on 13th July and am spending a couple of days in Kandy, before going over to Nilaveli to dive, then heading back to Negombo on 22nd :)

ive taken mouse out with the scooter, she loved it. ruddy jerry jumped over into the kitchen so I left her there, merlin in the living room. when I came back jerry had messed, not merlin. seems ive been blaming the wrong dog

ive had my dinner in the garden

must get my lungs sorted out so I can go back to the dentist. this tooth is falling away bit by bit

Moaning. Ruddy broadband still not working. Three times yesterday I went through the same checks, with three different people, all of whom said they would ring me back after they had done more checks and not one of them did. I shall be complaining today. You're right griff, I can't wfh today because of it.