UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Welsh Wizardry

merledogs

Gorgeous pictures of Pepe and Archie and his friend.

Thanks frontier comments on running Jayne I think I was right to stop. Griff had bloods done yesterday, but the doctor things it is from a virus I had at Christmas that hasn't cleared properly yet. But then he also told me that not being able to lose weight was the sign of a healthy body...so I don't hold out much hope for what he says either...and being wide awake at 3am, but exhausted at 7am is "just inconvenient"

xxx

the beds stripped. ive opened the bedroom window for the first time this year and it was covered in mould so that's cleaned off. the freezer is tidied up.

that's it for today other than making the bed again

warden still isn't here

Murtle, your Dr sounds Hilarious....next time a dr mentions my weight i am going to say but Murtles dr says not being able to lose weight is the sign of a healthy body!

home exciting Merledogs, being able to bring pepe home

Jazz, it is sods law, you stay in bed the people arrive...you get up they will be at least 2 hours late

Yantan, they are lovely photos and Archie is lucky to have such great little friends

My mums great aunt is back in hospital, her son has had a chat and they are going to have to go into a care home, they are both very independent but tess is having falls and billy has alzeimers, if they lived where her other aunty's house is then i would be glad to help them out

I couldn't believe it Griff, I asked if running two marathons in two days should have resulted in some weight loss and he could only reply that it was the sign of a healthy body!!!

The weird thing is, is that my weight is 60.1kg at the moment...it is so bloody precise....

crikey, wish i was 60.1 kilo, i am 70!!! i am talking to my consultant about it tomorrow and if that man mentions the gym again i may well scream... don't know where he thinks i will get the cash to pay for that or how i will manage it either

Griff, that's about the same weight as me, and I'm only 5ft 3. I was never over 8and a half stone..whatever that is in metric...until my thyroid gave up the ghost, and I stacked on the weight and it just doesn't want to go. The chemo tablets I take don't help, I think. I don't eat a lot (no, honestly, I don't!) but I still can't seem to lose anything.I've kept the dress I wore when OH and I got married back in 92, I can't get the ruddy thing over my hips now, but I can't bear to chuck it out. I was going through some old photos the other day and found one of me when I was about 25, in a bikini on the beach..I'd written my measurements on the back..34, 23, 34. Oh how I wish....

Edited by suzeanna

I am 5'3 and am about 55kg. I don't weigh myself often though as I don't own any scales! I only weigh myself on holiday.

I have found an offer of vegas and New York for £989 each. Considering the flights to New York are about £600 each, I think that is pretty decent. Mum has said we should go for it, she wants to get together to discuss it. I am tempted to just book it.