UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Welsh Wizardry

merledogs

Well the dogs all got squashed in the boot this morning because I hadn't received the cover for the back seat. It was a little too 'cosy' for three of them so one or two of them can go on the back seat tomorrow.

I've noticed just now that the rubber seal around the front driver's side door is damaged/warped on the inside. I am not impressed and have emailed them to see what they are going to do about it :mad:

Morning, survived the pink dress day. It was a very lovely day and have managed to drop Ben at Stanstead and I'm nearly home now ready to crash as I am exhausted...

Them got A friends birthday lunch and Mother's Day evening which I'm cooking At home let's hope I don't fall asleep in the middle of it all....

xxx

Hi everyone, silly person here. While some of you have real and serious health issues, mine is totally self inflicted because I have not got round to buying a new mattress. It has taken real backache to make me drop everything else and order one from Amazon. Should be here Weds but has to sit for 72 hours as vacuum packed. Think I will move into spare room until then.

I took the dogs out in Pepe this morning. Timmy was in the boot but Taffy and Beau were on the backseats covered in blankets. Of course they managed to scrunch the blankets up and get mucky paws on the seats :rolleyes: so I've had to clean the seats. I'm going to invest in a small cordless vacuum for the car so I don't have to pull the Dyson out every time. I've also ordered one of these in black for the back seats. I like that it covers the headrests and sides too, although I'm going to have to take the middle headrest out.

61qvEc4CaTL._SX450_.jpg

Edited by merledogs

looks good!

happy mothers day xxx

one son had messaged me on facebook

I walked into the room thinking ill ring up and ask for a queen song for my mum, one of the ones we don't normally hear. the next song to come on was love of my life

im in bits. love you mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Owl, back ache is soooooo painful and it affects everything you do to..every little movement hurts, hope your back feels better soon

Jazz.... hugs, i hope your son has a damn good excuse... even my brother has managed to call!

Merledogs, that seat cover looks great, no good for us as we have dvd players in the headrest

Just managed to walk the dogs and that is it... i am done! not budging again

Thanks Fugees. If back does not improve with new mattress I will find an osteopath. Wispa was rather disgusted with a 35 min saunter but it was the best I could do and it was enough for her to check out a few interesting scents.