UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Welsh Wizardry

merledogs

Well done Wales! But definitely not a welshie. Wonder how yesterday went as my SIL is Welsh and MIL lives in France 😄

I am tired today, stupid premier inn. Think the room was too warm and I couldn't open the window to cool it down!

Happy St David's day. It is sunny here at the moment and hopefully my daffs will be in flower soon. xxx

Am an Aunty again, my sister had her little one today. Early via a Natural birth which is exciting as she has had two c sections and was due a third one as you aren't meant to have a natural birth if you have had a c-section within the last year. She has a healthy little boy at about 7lbs 11. No name known yet...but I am very excited...xxx

• Like 3

Evening all :)

March is the month of my 30th birthday - am heading to Mexico on the 18th to celebrate :biggrin:

Have spent the weekend over in Doncaster with my scuba diving friends from Egypt. Had a brilliant time, spent last night in a hot tub drinking beer. I have bought my dive kit this weekend too - it cost me a bloody fortune, but is well worth it. They have also signed me up to the advanced open water diver course, which will mean I can dive down to 30m instead of 18m as I can do now.

• Like 1