UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Welsh Wizardry

merledogs

Lol, Jazz.... i have just had this discussion, i have a date for my op finally, got a letter this morning asking me what dates i wasn't available.... the whole of march!!! any way they gave me a date on monday, got my mum to book the time off, she has to come with me as i can't hear very well and i don't remember half of whats going on with me...i am now on my third big bundle of notes and they only ever seem to have the latest ones and want me to remember everything about my life...duh check the notes! i think they think that they will change my date and i will go in.... not going to happen, i have to have my mum book the time of work, my dad has to ensure he is around for the dogs, i don't mind a couple of hours on their own but not a whole day

When my husband went to A&E he was asked his history by three different people who were sat in front of his computer notes checking what he said with what was written on the notes.

When we asked why they all asked the same questions we were told that asking you for previous information is a security check that the notes they are reading are for you and not somebody else and they are dealing with the correct problem.

Simply, so they don't cut off your left leg when it should have been your right leg.

morning xx

2 calls while I was eating my scones, I made sure I finished them though lol

I didn't dream at all about the bungalow. that must be a sign. might pop round there anyway, ill only be thinking about it otherwise. its an estate that it depends who your neighbours are. some have ornaments out side, benches, other bits are nasty

have a nice day xx

ive been round

its on the end next to a patch of grass. the house opposite has just been sold. spoke to the neighbour, she was very nice, said its very quiet. the only problem is the kitchen is tiny. if you stood in the middle you could touch the units all round. ive had tiny kitchens before, but ill have to think about it.

Alicia that patch of grass might attract kids with footballs. As far as I am concerned there is nothing more annoying than the sound of a bouncing football. It's even worse if it's being kicked against your wall!

I have had my work picked up and another load delivered. The carpet in here is shot at what with the graphite dust from the pencils and the lads coming in and out in in their big work boots in all weathers bringing the stuff in and out :rolleyes:

Little Evie came to see me last night with her mummy. I haven't seen her for yonks so it was good to catch up. She's speaking really well now and I got quite a surprise when she asked "can I have some juice please" as before all I got was one word - "yuice". Her mummy had to give the shop up as she was basically only making money for the landlord. With all the stress it brought after she no longer had the support of Evie's daddy she decided to call it quits. Anyway the little 'un enjoyed doing some drawing and watching children's TV programmes. They don't have a telly of their own so it's a treat for her every now and again.

Aw that's a lovely offer Alex but they don't have tv from choice. Cara is a vegan and into nature and recycling and dialling life back a bit where she can. She does have a laptop so Evie can watch a DVD of kids stuff every now and then but otherwise they spend a lot of time doing stuff like art and crafts, foraging in woods amd singing and dancing. I've been with them on one of their forages and its amazing to see just how tuned into nature that little girl is already.

well if you really want it Jazz i will cross my fingers for you!

was really ill yesterday had to go to the drs as an emergency, she gave me AB's and Buscopan (Alex i will keep some for the time of the month) i hadn't slept the whole night before due to the pain so was very relieved to go to sleep last night, pain back again today though. Mum is still having hell at work and i am worrying about her, she isn't looking well at all, i know she is worrying about me and i am now worrying in turn about her getting a hard time at work...people are just t*ats and i am really furious with them

I hope you and your mum are ok xxx

I know the area well, and know that's a quiet bit. im trying to get hold of the council to see if im allowed to bid on one without a wetroom, save me thinking about it all weekend

Griff, this thing with your mum should be taken seriously and escalated if there's anyone it can be escalated to! I was reading yesterday about a teacher who was bullied at work by another staff member, she was off with stress and depression and ended up killing herself...it's not something that should be allowed to go on.

I was shopping yesterday, went into Wilko's and up the escalator (I'm almost phobic about the dratted things, took OH ages to get my confidence up on them), two largish women in front of me stepped off...stopped dead, and put their bags down! I put my hand on the nearest one's back and said excuse me, I need to get off! She did say sorry love and moved, but her friend gave me an absolutely filthy look, as if I was in the wrong, stupid moo. I mentioned it to a cashier, and she said last week a similar thing happened but in that case, the man who couldn't get off fell backwards and knocked a woman down. He was ok, but she needed an ambulance. Why are people so stupid, doesn't it occur to them they aren't the only folk in the world?