UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Welsh Wizardry

merledogs

Awwww Merledogs, if he isn't behaving how he should any more then he needs a new life, you have to drive quite a bit for your job don't you? you need a reliable car...you can't be worrying if you are going to get home on time or safely. My dad was that bad with the last car he has been looking on ebay to see if they have put it up for sale on there Lol, i have a feeling he would want to buy it back as well!

Parents just rung, they have arrived safely but have to wait until 1.15 as you can't visit at meal times... i asked if they were going to go and buy rock.... the answer was no! mind you i can't eat the stuff anyway

Fancy wearing a pink dress...tee hee hee that made me chuckle...no I am a bridesmaid...I chose the shoes and they are blue, I'm not sure I believe the people who told me blue and pink go, but then don't think anything goes with pink...although to be fair the dress is ok (if a touch tight round my thunder thighs) but it won't be worn again (well not by me...)

Thanks for asking griff, still tired but sleeping a little better at the moment. Only waking once or twice in the night xxx

pink and blue do go together... i had a jumper that was pink and blue stripes...it was lovely, as you say it is only for 1 day, you could always take another dress to change into if you really didn't feel happy in it

glad you are sleeping a bit better, lets hope you continue to improve

the sun is shining here but i am flipping freezing

Pepe is home :) I have a dog guard for him which I need to put on tomorrow morning before I take the dogs out. It's a Travall custom made one so it's got all sorts of gubbins to put together, no doubt will take me ages. I can put Taffy and Beau on the back seats with lots of blankets until my hammock thingy is ordered, but some of you will remember that Timmy chewed through several seat belts in my last car, so he has to go in the boot, little sod :mad:

I've been to Costco and spent too much as usual :rolleyes:

Merledogs, look on you tube or google, chances are someone has made a video or simple guide to fit the dog guard.... welcome home pepe

mum and dad are back, tessie got really upset when they were leaving saying she wished we lived closer

Lol, well i am glad you haven't had nightmares about pink and blue... i believe the saying is pink and green should never be seen so if you come out with that collaboration i will put you right Lol. Hope you have a lovely day

Merledogs, glad you got the dog guard on

Jazz, don't watch comic relief, the only bit i have watched is the bake off shows and lets play darts for comic relief

nothing planned today, i haven't been sleeping great for the past 2 nights..... sleep for 20 minutes and awake again