UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Welsh Wizardry

merledogs

Shades-20110211-163931.jpg

Alicia look at the bottom half of this screenshot. See the letter B followed by an I for Italic and then an underscored U? Well count 9 along from the B, including the B and you will find the link icon, right after the smiley emoticon. When you are in the reply box it will actually tell you it is the link once you hover over it.

Look after yourself Griff, hope your new meds work :GroupHug:

Hope the insulin sorts you out Jazz :flowers:

I have booked the trip :ninja: I messaged dad and he just said to do it. Mum was the same when we were booking New York last time, so I have paid the deposit :)

tried to do the link but couldn't get it off the page lol ill try tomorrow

anyway, blood pressure was high, blood was high, but wee wasn't. got to take my bloods today and tomorrow and go back tomorrow.

did you know codine can cause headaches, you know, the painkillers ive taken for years?

Evening.

Jazz good luck at the docs :GroupHug:

Griff I'm sorry that your treatment isn't working - I can't begin to imagine how you're feeling and I don't know how you remain so cheerful but have a huge :GroupHug:

Re washing machine, I shall pull it out and see whether it's the filter or whether it's the pipe.

I've finally arranged for someone to collect my cherrywood furniture that's surplus to requirements. I'm donating it to St Anne's Hospice so the money will go to a good cause.

good luck Jazz

Gooster, good on you, i am sure had you left it you would have missed out

Merledogs, how lovely to donate the furniture to the hospice, hope you can fix the washer

as for staying cheerful, i get really pee'd off and i do have a right whinge but most of the time i just think...can't change it ... suck it up Lol i must admit i don't fancy switching the drugs but if that's what it takes then that's what i'll do... the one thing that is bothering me is my hair, eyebrows and eyelashes may fall out....not bothered about the rest of my body hair think how much i will save on razors, shaving gel and waxing lol ,i got lucky this time round and kept my hair so hopefully all will be o.k...if not i guess i will be getting some very funky wigs !!

Griff, you are such a strong woman. I wish I was half as strong as you :flowers:

I phoned mum to tell her about the trip. She was very excited and might of squealed a lot :laugh:

Have been on a date again tonight. Had a good time, I think I will see him again :)

Jayne, i am so very glad your mum was pleased, nice little surprise for her, also pleased to hear that your date went well

Morning Jazz, when will you find out if you can have the flat ...if you bid on it?

not doing much today, might print a photo for my great aunt, mum is going to see her tomorrow