UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

I have two empty packets of Starbucks coffee and there is an offer on them. Hand the empty pack in at a participating Starbucks store and receive a tall latte for free. There's no way I will be anywhere near a Starbucks any time soon so if any one on here can use them I would be happy to post them out. I have some free stamps left so it won't cost me anything. The offer is good for 30 days after the expiry date which is 11/05/15 on one and 16/06/15 on't tuther.

the first people are looking next week. corrr they like to stress me out

the council lady hasn't put a restraining order on me yet, but think/hope she tells the right team to hurry up with finding me somewhere

I did promise to leave her alone for the weekend lol

Moaning. Have taken the dogs out - we met an ickle 4 month old puppy so they had a play :wub:

Then went to get butane and put the car through the car wash. Am not going out again for the rest of the day.

I'm most miffed because we haven't had snow - not even a decent hard frost :mad:

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 1

Our snow didn't stick around. Yesterday the DW took Archie up Latrigg so he and the other dogs she was walking could play in the snow on top of the fell.

Alicia were you saying "yes please" to the Starbucks offer? If so please PM me your name and address and I'll post them to you on Monday :)

:wavey:

It has turned into quite a nice day here. I'm moving on Friday, so this weekend is being spent in a mild panic. Old fridge and some odds and ends went to the tip this morning (thanks to my Dad who came round so I could make use of his car which is much easier for that sort of thing). Wardrobe has been dismantled ready for moving. I unplumbed the fridge, as I wanted to do it while my dad was around in case I cocked it up and ended up flooding the kitchen. We've wrestled my massive corner sofa into mine and my dad's cars, and will be taking it along to the Age Concern furniture shop this afternoon. Someone has just been to collect the exercise bike which I freecycled. I'm moving the fish tank to my parents' later - I'll be living with them for a few weeks as my purchase has stalled a little bit. The house is slowly emptying!

Jazz, fingers crossed you get the bungalow :flowers:

Yantan that cheered me right up that did !

Sophie happy moving

I have decided that I am writing the book this year about Dogstar , I had an offer from a Australian Editor last year and I have never had time. Actually I don't have time now but I am going to bloody do it because if I don't I never well. July is the 10th anniversary of the London bombings and it feels the right year to write about what happened next.

Sam

P.s There is no snow here

• Like 1