UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Noble Nattering

merledogs

Really feel fecking stupid and pathetic now just attempted to get ready for work, got as far as going to get dressed and started to shake from head to toe, no rhyme nor ruddy reason it would only have been a half day meeting with lunch and only a few people all of whom I know and enjoy meeting with, but I just could not face it. Have rung work and taken the week off - I am not fecking ill!!! I just want to stay indoors in my nice warm safe house watch the tv play on the net and not think about anything at all other than beating cheryl at bubblewitch2!! FFS I need to get a bloody grip!!

sorry to read you are having such a worrying time Snow , I hope that next week comes as quickly as it can with positive news

I have an anti NGO poster on Facebook full of , you should be feeding children not dogs , all NGOs are corrupt and thieves etc etc , not the worst stuff I have read by a long shot but it never ceases to amaze me the vile crap that people are prepared to write at me because I have given up my career , a salary and seeing family more than once a year to try and do some positive in the world in a country where I now employ 20 people and lordy lord we do dreadful things like save the lives of animals and people from Rabies

what a bad bad person I am eh !!!

Sam; F**k 'em ! :GroupHug:

You are only human Snow and I don't blame you for taking the rest of the week off and having some "me time".

We took Sadie for a walk with us today but she was a norty girl and squeezed through a fence and took off. I made myself hoarse calling her. Such a different dog from Archie who comes back immediately each and every time he's called.

I met Cara's new beau. He seems a bit goofy but very nice. Sadie and Evie both like him so that makes him OK with him. I made him stay well back from me as he's off work with Scarlet Fever.

Sorry to hear your news Snow. Xxx

Reply to idiots by saying, thank you very much for your kind comments!!

I am shocked Jazz x

I am on a week youth leadership, similar to the summer one I did but the kids have generally chosen to be here...however, I have been working with a girl with dyspraxia and have made leaps and bounds with her.

• Like 3

:GroupHug: :grouphug: Snow.

Norty Sadie - have you tried the magic words 'what's this?!' When you call her. Works a charm when Ted buggers off and won't come back

:laugh: :rolleyes:

Tell em to jog on Sam. Bloody keyboard warriors :angry:

Well done Mary :)

I fly home tomorrow afternoon. Time to leave paradise and come back. However there are many things to look forward to, like meeting my kitties, hopefully going on a second date with Danny, a weekend in York with my Swinton girls, Christmas and if all else fails, I'm back in Mexico on 18th March to celebrate my 30th :biggrin:

Snow, having been there, done that (but no t shirt), I can understand exactly how you are feeling and you might not like my advice but here goes: Beat hell out of a pillow, scream at the top of your lungs, cry for half an hour then wash your face, do your makeup or whatever and get out there girl! Don't know if you drink, but a small glass of something you like (not gin, it's depressing) may help. I can see why you want to hide away for a week, but being on your own brooding, worrying and imagining the worst won't help. I didn't have a choice, I don't work and had to be on my own all the time...it's not good.