UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Noble Nattering

merledogs

We have a young robin who is very bold.

If we are in the garage - where the bird seed is kept- when we come out he is standing at the door waiting.

He is not frightened of the dogs, just keeps a wary eye on them. ( they ignore him)

He started trying to get in the patio doors and had numerous attempts fluttering up and down the glass trying to come in.

We have put a window feeder up which we put meal worms in and he visits it several times a day.

got into bed last night, we always have a cuddle before settling down. I said right bed time, and jerry lee weed on the bed!

I can only change the bed on a good day but temper had me out of the bed and it all changed

ive found why I cant use my arm properly, ive got a swelling in the elbow joint

I don't know what to do sam. I was going to a group for disabled, but I couldn't cope with the noise

the lovely OT that was helping me, I think shes left as shes not answered emails and her mobile isn't connected.

im going to ask the warden tomorrow what help I can get. he did say last time that I needed a warden every day. cant have that as the council wont let me have sheltered housing

im on 25 pills a day.

the council will have their review next week to hopefully take the age restriction off and hopefully the families of old people wanting the bungalow will stop bidding over xmas. and im at the hospital next week so will push them to do something

A little rescue dog did a runner from Woodall services on Saturday, caused chaos on the M1 slip road and eventually beetled off down a service drive and across the fields. Today a kind lady in the neighbouring village has taken him in and posted photo on Facebook. It's certainly the missing dog, but it's taking ages to trace the lady.