UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Noble Nattering

merledogs

:wavey:

snow :GroupHug: really sorry to hear the worrying news. Everything crossed that next week brings better news.

Jazz, sorry to hear that you're still being messed around about finding a more suitable place to live. You'd think they'd have things in place that would mean you didn't have to go through the bidding as you clearly need to move.

Glad you've had a good time Jayne - safe flight home :flowers:

Nothing new to report here. Still waiting to move - solicitors/conveyancers seem to be taking their own sweet time.

Welcome home Jayne :flowers: :laugh: at Ted :wub_anim:

My oldest friend (as in the friend I have known longest not that she is older than the rest!) turned up out of the blue earlier so I packed in work, made us a coffee and have sat and had a great gab for a couple of hours. We don't see each other very often but are always able to just pick up where we left off. We met through work when she was just 15 and I was 20. She turned 50 this year, I am 55. We were pondering how fast the time has gone and as we are both going through the menopause we were able to sympathize with each other :rolleyes: :laughingsmiley: