UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Noble Nattering

merledogs

It can't be November already! It was only Christmas the month before last wasn't it?

Sorry I missed your birthday Griff, belated good wishes mate :cheer:

Gorjuss kittens Jayne :wub: I'm glad you are getting two together. They won't miss you when you are not around as they will have each other. They will also provide better entertainment than TV!

Not got names for them yet. Can't wait to meet them. I see a trip to pets at home on Tuesday/Wednesday to buy them some stuff :biggrin: I am hoping to pick them up the day I get home from Mexico- I have a facial at 2.15 at the trafford centre and they are in Birkenhead. That will certainly help beat the jet lag - having 2 kittens bouncing on my head :laugh:

Am en route to my date, am pretty nervous. I get on much better with guys when I know they are just friends rather than anyone who there may be any romantic potential with :unsure:

Am back from my date. He is pretty fit, although pretty short. That isn't a problem though as I'm only 5'3, but I was taller than him with my big wedges on. We got on pretty well, was a bit disappointed when I had to get the last train home

:( I would see him again, if he wanted to see me again :)

Glad it went well Jayne :)

Had a lovely day today, Rob took me and Baddie on a mystery trip ended up going over the Brecon Beacons into Brecon Town and down onto the Canal where we walked along the tow path, then bought fish & chips and took them back up onto the Beacons to eat - such a lovely day.

And then this evening we were taken by surprise when the HUGE fireworks display in the rugby club started up - we thought it was next weekend so we hadn't made any preparations for Baddie who we had thought might well freak out as he's so afraid of thunder, turns out funder and fireworks are different - he could care flipping less about bangs and whizzes, just like Nog he is oblivious to them, even when he was mid pee and one went off overhead, he barely even registered it. We hadn't realised the display was in 2 halves either so after it all stopped at around 40 mins and Baddie was nagging for his walk Rob decided just to take him to the end of the street just so he felt he was in the usual routine - they'd just reached the mouth of the culdesac when part 2 started, Baddie just carried on lamppost sniffing and even resisted coming back home as he wanted to stay out longer! He's been fast asleep totally relaxed and chilled out ever since even though there are bangs and booms going off non stop here all night.

Well done Baddie!!

We are back to rain again today Alex.

I was most startled to find out today that my husband thinks I am an extrovert...the one thing that all profiling says is that I am introverted...this might explain why he doesn't understand that constant noise around me pushes me to breaking point!!

MIL's 70th birthday party today. She has invited a handful of family and friends to celebrate.

In other news I have a little auction on facebook for Dogstar if anyone would like to have a look. I am still adding stuff, now that I have got the process sorted on the mac hopefully it will be quicker!!

Time to blow up balloons...

Hope you all have a great day

xxx

Had a lovely walk in the woods with the boys this morning. They love running through the leaves chasing squirrels (and there were a lot out foraging today). Then I did some work (boo) and am going to watch the match whilst ironing bedding. I have developed a thing for ironing bedding recently - I find it relaxing for some reason.

• Like 1