UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Noble Nattering

merledogs

Aw Snow I am sorry you are having to go through this. My friend had something similar. I was with her at the call back and so I know what a shock it is and how it takes the wind out of you. All the positive thoughts I can muster are being sent your way for it all to turn out to be nothing to worry about :GroupHug:

Hugs to you Snow.

I have had two recalls.

The first a mass was seen on the mammogram but could not be detected by the ultrsound. Eventually three doctors agreed that

there was nothing to be concerned about.

Six years later I was recalled again as the 'mass ' had changed. I had mammogram, ultrsound and then several biopsies taken.

I was warned I would have extensive bruising but had none, for some reason.

After three days of worry I got a phonecall to say all was well and it was a fbro- something- or -other which was not

cancerous and would never be.

Just advised to continue to have mammograms done.

I must say the compassion shown by all involved in the recall was amazing.

Today I went on a trip to the Marietas Islands - this is home of the hidden beach. After we visited the beach, we went snorkelling - I saw a jellyfish and various other types of fish again. I was a bit nervous about being so close to a jellyfish as the sting, but all was good. On the way back, we saw some whales and wild dolphins. We were really lucky with the whales, as they don't usually appear in the bay until mid December. The Dolphins were amazing - they were leaping in the wake of the boat :) I feel so lucky to have seen this :)

im confused

just looked at the bidding results. the over 55 bungalows I bid on I wasn't prioritised, but the sheltered bungalow im not allowed, I came 11th!]

ive got to move soon, got stuck in the garden yesterday, couldn't get up the 2 shallow steps. took ages to manage it. scary

Finally! I have had my work delivered. So now I should get on with it instead of sitting here :rolleyes:

How are you today Snow?

It's a glorious day here but there was a very red sky this morning so I am wondering if the old adage will prove true.

Archie and I went down to the park at 8am. He met a titchy little JRT called Pedro. They had a lovely play together.

• Like 1