UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Octobers Oral Posts

Jazz

It's horrid out there - not a pleasant drive home from work.

I really need a new job - I can't seem to do anything right these days. Just as there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel, the new finance director gets on my case about something. Would appreciate some good wishes for my meeting at 12 tomorrow.

i haven't seen murtle about for a little while Yantan...mind you i only fly in and out at the moment with having dakota and deagan to deal with...also not seen Gooster about much so hoping she is o.k too

Deagan has been dry for the past few nights i think and has only had about one accident in the house over the past few days!!!

Dreading the end of the week - Thursday I have my first mammogram I know its important to have it and I will get it done but I am really not looking forward to it, every one I know who has had it done says its worse for women with big boobs as they have to compress them even more *wibble* and if that wasn't enough to have me getting anxious on Friday I have a 45 min dental appointment for a root canal & crown preparation in an upper tooth which is not going to be at all pleasant I've spent the week so far having to talk myself out of cancelling it.

Snow I was just the same as you when I went for my first mammogram but honestly? It wasn't anywhere near anything I had imagined. It is a tad uncomfortable but painful? No - and I have plenty of boobage. The worst part, for me, is having the lady handle my boobs. I made a joke of it last time I was there and told her that was the most action I'd got in a long time and she giggled with me even though she'd probably heard it a thousand times. It is all over in a trice. The wait is longer than the actual mammogram. Try not to worry because I think, hope, you will find it is not nearly as traumatic as you may be anticipating. I go for my next one in January.

mammograms are no bother and I have big boobs! better to have it and check they are ok xx

im waiting for the dogs parcel. they don't do a 2 hour slot, so been sitting here since 8.30 when they got the parcel. its suprising how many vans you hear coming into this tiny cul de sac lol