UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Octobers Oral Posts

Jazz

flippin fireworks, i have gone from having one dog scared and one not bothered to one dog who barks but will happily take treats play in the garden, go for a walk, play with her boomer ball and one who doesn't seem bothered. I have searched my room for the mutt muffs and i can't find them, i will deffo have to get my mums mate to knot a balaclava for kota

Snow - I've never found that firm support helps my bad back. Quite the opposite, the softer the better and that includes a mattress topper. Memory foam is way too uncomfortable and hard for even a pillow. I have ordered a soft mattress topper off that site which has been delivered today so will report back once I have used it if that helps.

Ooo yes please Alex thank you xxx

I don't want to post this on facebook as it would spoil things for the people I've bought for but I am jumping up and down with delight, you know I always try and get my xmas shopping finished by end Oct and this year I hadn't even started yet but as of 10 mins ago I have completely broken the back of it and yet again this year everyone is getting something unique created (sorta) by me :) Last year I did hampers but by eck that took some organising and this year I don't really have the time besides done that now lol anywhooooo artscow sent me one of their emails with their latest offers and they were doing 3 items delivered for $18 had a look and saw some framed tiles included that people have been raving about, so I thought hmmmm interesting but what could I put on them? Then I had a eureka moment, Robs brother is a very talented photographer/digital artist who is forever posting his pics on my wall but he does sell his pics so I cheekily asked him what the family rate was lol anyway he said I could have whatever I wanted for free so I have spent a couple of days going through all his albums and selected sets of 3 "themed" pics suitable for each recipient. Because I had access to the full pixie high res images they have come out (at least on screen) as looking really rather stunning and I have just fiddled about a bit with getting them on the tile and framed just right. I then actually designed and made myself a set of tiles for my nephew, neice & adopted grand daughter with their names on. Altogether I've ordered 24 tiles and with the code I've saved over $145 and the tiles are costing less than that delivered! It means I now only have to get for 5 people as all the rest are sorted and its come in well under budget!

Moaning :tired:

Ooo yes please Alex thank you xxx

Happy to report that it's LUSH! :wub: The mattress topper I was using was 4" thick, which I bought off eBay and it cost around the same price but the Soak & Sleep one is much better quality, better made, with more stuffing and soooo comfy to lay on. I bought a new mattress earlier this year which has turned out to be too hard, so I'm thinking of buying another one to go on top and make it even softer and squidgier. I bought the Luxury Soft As Down one :flowers:

Edited by merledogs

Snow you have quoted as having saved a dollar amount. If this is the case and your order is coming from across the pond, then you will have to pay VAT or import tax plus the post office also charge a handling fee. I got caught out on that one on a fairly small order and it added a considerable amount to the cost of the item.